Before Black BS'ing thread.

I'm diggin the lesabre:biggrin: I tried finding that page about a thousand times with no luck. Must have been because of my lazyness to go outside of google and hunt a little.

The 78 lesabre I found is still sitting in the same spot. Beings I am forbidden to spend money on another wallet shredder, I sent an email to the seller and told her if it goes to the junkyard let me know and I'll come pick it up:cool: I never heard anything in the rules about bringing stuff home for free;)

Your wife is gonna KILL you one of these days Jesse.:biggrin: Just hope it happens after you get the car done so I can inherite it.:biggrin: LOL

If I die the car gets paid off along with everything else we own. It's a win-win for her so she'll probably keep it:rolleyes: which reminds me-I need to post some more pics. It's about ready. I need to find a junk car to steal a rotor off of and I lost some of the small brake parts for the rear brakes-not good:mad:

If I die the car gets paid off along with everything else we own. It's a win-win for her so she'll probably keep it:rolleyes: which reminds me-I need to post some more pics. It's about ready. I need to find a junk car to steal a rotor off of and I lost some of the small brake parts for the rear brakes-not good:mad:

Tell me what you need on the brakes Jesse. I owe you one any way.:biggrin: Not like we don't have a few G body parts out here.:eek:

I swear me and you are the only ones on this board this late at night:rolleyes:

Got off at 2015 hours and was nice enough to wait on a customer so he could get the water pump for his dodge. Paid by CC on the phone and I told him I'd wait until he showed up. Nice fellow so I hope he contacts the company to say good job but I won't hold my breath.

oh man, what a weekend....

why do women act crazy for like 6 hours and then realize that after all there bitchen and moaning that they were wrong and are attached to your hip for the next 6 hours saying there sorry?

geezus.... so much for paint and bondo work I wanted to get done!

I dunno, i woke up craving doughnuts..... I think shes preggers!

:eek:A.j.

oh man, what a weekend....

why do women act crazy for like 6 hours and then realize that after all there bitchen and moaning that they were wrong and are attached to your hip for the next 6 hours saying there sorry?

geezus.... so much for paint and bondo work I wanted to get done!

I dunno, i woke up craving doughnuts..... I think shes preggers!

:eek:A.j.

You woke up craving doughnuts and she's pregnant?:confused: I thought she was supposed to get the cravings, not you. Is there something you're not telling us Aj?:eek: LOL

I'm guessing she said you were cheating? I think you may end up with a kid and that's a scarry thought.:biggrin:

You woke up craving doughnuts and she's pregnant?:confused: I thought she was supposed to get the cravings, not you. Is there something you're not telling us Aj?:eek: LOL

I'm guessing she said you were cheating? I think you may end up with a kid and that's a scarry thought.:biggrin:

well it seems whenever I have cravings for sweets ( i hate sweets) theres a 7 out of 10 chance a female will appear and say its mine.

and as a matter of fact, she did indeed say i was cheating. however, there was undeniable proof that my time was spent in the festering heat laying det cord and digging holes.

gosh, why cant I live a normal life for 6 months!

its always something.

of course.... i probably wouldnt have these problems if I gave up playing Musical Girl Friends. LMAO!

:biggrin:A.j.

HEY ADAM!

which carb hat do you reccomend?

I have been looking at the spectres and the vortech, EV, CSU and the procharger.

Im kinda leaning to the Procharger one as it complements my heaight problem the best at an overall height of 2"

but I thought I would see what your thoughts on the hat were

A.j.

HEY ADAM!

which carb hat do you reccomend?

I have been looking at the spectres and the vortech, EV, CSU and the procharger.

Im kinda leaning to the Procharger one as it complements my heaight problem the best at an overall height of 2"

but I thought I would see what your thoughts on the hat were

A.j.

lol The best one ever is the old school procharger "ski jump" hat. The one that fits under your hood is going to win. Too much of a good thing on these EV hats. Ok the EV pro hat's are for BIG POWER. only 1200-2000+hp. The EV original is still for mid to upper big power levels. 700-uptooaround1200hp. ok lol The procharger 360 is good and lower profile "ithink" the CSU and C&S are also both good and still big HP supporters. The Vortech and Spectre are still both really good performers and cheaper than the rest. 4" inlet or bigger.
That's what I believe anyways A.j.

lol The best one ever is the old school procharger "ski jump" hat. The one that fits under your hood is going to win. Too much of a good thing on these EV hats. Ok the EV pro hat's are for BIG POWER. only 1200-2000+hp. The EV original is still for mid to upper big power levels. 700-uptooaround1200hp. ok lol The procharger 360 is good and lower profile "ithink" the CSU and C&S are also both good and still big HP supporters. The Vortech and Spectre are still both really good performers and cheaper than the rest. 4" inlet or bigger.
That's what I believe anyways A.j.

aww yes..... pure genius.

Thank you Adam,

that confirms my warm and fuzzy for the procharger Ultra Low Pro unit. With an over all height of 2" I think it will flow just plenty for what im doing. and for 128 bucks its a time and headache saver!

A.j.

petesbuick.html

Read all the site. He's done some good info and diagrams so you should be able to find what you're looking for.

Ok OK OK...............

So this is not exactly what i was looking for.

Thats more of a controller, of a controller.

It just allows you to control things in a more precise manner and the points at which things are operated.

For your application Charlie, or anyone using the stock quadrajet - its an ideal way to control the pevr valve and gives the ability to offer a way for economical tuning. being able to control at what point the carb begins to see signal for enrichment operation is an excellent way to maximize ideal fuel curve in porportion to boost.

However, not really nessacary with the holley. It can be adjusted thru mechanical means internally to the carb easier than say a quadrajet but could still be useful if you are willing to try. i dont know if I will pursue the extra adjustbility on the fly of this curve, as factory enrichment control has served superchargers well for many years and I am confident in its operation for my desired results.

for whats its worth, i dont think the ESC is good enough alone either, while it is excellent for controling timing at the occurance of knock - the point at which this happens is already too late for the horsepower levels I anticipate we will be experiancing. Any knock is bad knock - and should be treated as such! Use of the MSD BTM- weather the ignition box, or just the control unit, is almost nessacary to maximize the potential of the boost. by allowing higher then normal boost in retarded timing state, the ESC will perform more as a safety net then actual timing control. at the first sign of knock due to poor tune, in either timing to boost retard porportion, poor A/F mixture, excessive compressor discharge temps or mechanical failure, it will retard the timing hopefully before any damage is suffered.

So that still leaves me to looking for the diagram of the original factory ESC box.

LOL

:rolleyes:A.j.

Ok OK OK...............

So this is not exactly what i was looking for.

Thats more of a controller, of a controller.

It just allows you to control things in a more precise manner and the points at which things are operated.

For your application Charlie, or anyone using the stock quadrajet - its an ideal way to control the pevr valve and gives the ability to offer a way for economical tuning. being able to control at what point the carb begins to see signal for enrichment operation is an excellent way to maximize ideal fuel curve in porportion to boost.

However, not really nessacary with the holley. It can be adjusted thru mechanical means internally to the carb easier than say a quadrajet but could still be useful if you are willing to try. i dont know if I will pursue the extra adjustbility on the fly of this curve, as factory enrichment control has served superchargers well for many years and I am confident in its operation for my desired results.

for whats its worth, i dont think the ESC is good enough alone either, while it is excellent for controling timing at the occurance of knock - the point at which this happens is already too late for the horsepower levels I anticipate we will be experiancing. Any knock is bad knock - and should be treated as such! Use of the MSD BTM- weather the ignition box, or just the control unit, is almost nessacary to maximize the potential of the boost. by allowing higher then normal boost in retarded timing state, the ESC will perform more as a safety net then actual timing control. at the first sign of knock due to poor tune, in either timing to boost retard porportion, poor A/F mixture, excessive compressor discharge temps or mechanical failure, it will retard the timing hopefully before any damage is suffered.

So that still leaves me to looking for the diagram of the original factory ESC box.

LOL

:rolleyes:A.j.

I may be able to help you on that Aj. I'm trying to get another so I should have 2 of the 80 design and they should work the same. I agree about having the extra control of the BTM though. It basically makes it a 2 step system and that way you don't go "boom", which is a good thing.:biggrin: I wanted to make sure you read all of the Pete's Buick site though. He has some very good points on the system.

So yea Charlie those pics were kinda small but there from my phone (might be time for me to invest in camera?) but they do the job I suppose?

:biggrin:A.j.

I've got the Nikon Coolpix and you've seen how clear the pics come out. It was aroung $100 and except for the fact that batteries don't last long it's great. Small enough to stick in a pocket and it even does mini movies if I want to.

doesnt sound like a bad idea! I need something to make that kinda stuff easier.

wouldnt happen to know anybody wanting a 70 elcamino body would ya?

A.j.

Take a look at the Elkys rear suspension before you get rid of it. You'll notice something special about it. Look at the position of the spring perches on the axle. It should give you some ideas on the other design Aj. Makes the rear lift instead of droop when you launch. I may have 1 or 2 people that might be interested in it. I'll see what I can find out for you. How complete is it?

Take a look at the Elkys rear suspension before you get rid of it. You'll notice something special about it. Look at the position of the spring perches on the axle. It should give you some ideas on the other design Aj. Makes the rear lift instead of droop when you launch. I may have 1 or 2 people that might be interested in it. I'll see what I can find out for you. How complete is it?

well im keeping the chassis engine/trans from the car, already drag setup with a 4 link rear and a straight axle front.

The car itself is pretty much gone, it was my highschool drag machine and the body is way distorted and pretty rusty. so im trying to loose the just whats worth trying to resell. Front clip, interior, trim, glass, etc etc....

500 bucks gets everything that somebody might want for a restoration or the like.

A.j.