Before Black BS'ing thread.

the stock should be good for 12s easy. You need another stocker? I'd be willing to work something out with you for a te44 if you have one

I'm looking to go very low 12's and the TE-44 seems better suited for that. I don't have one yet, but I will.

My computer in down again. Hope to have it back up soon, I got some video if my '84 Regal running/driving and stuff.

Alright! I've got a newused computer, It would be right now Charlie for me to post up the video's, but this new machine the usb ports power up but It's not reading them, same goes with my sd card port. So as soon as I figured this hurdle out or call one of my friends to fix my computer I'll post up the videos then.

Sorry Sorry......... been Soooo F'n busy out in the field.... holy crap...

if I never hear another 155' shell go off It would be just fine for me.

So whats up guys? hows it hanging?

A.j.

Well I may get the work on the turbo done for free. One of the HA guys father is a machinist and want to see what I need and if he can do it for me. I helped him on his so he wants to see if he can help me on mine. Totally cool and he's just 40 miles south of me. Now I just need to find time to hook up with him.

makes a huge difference,

So does anyone have a bad 79 ESC box? or know of any diagram schematics?

We got a new Huntron at work, and I would love to try duplicating a box...

Anyone?

A.j.

Look at the bugeye sprite thread Aj. I put a link to Petesbuick and he has the info you're looking for as well as an alternative to the PEVR valve.

I mean like the box insides. I need to see exactly what circuits they used. im thinking full on copys of the ESC box, with maybe an upgrade to a more manageable knock sensor.

The heads are looking soooo awesome Charlie.... might get you to build a set as well!

A.j.

I mean like the box insides. I need to see exactly what circuits they used. im thinking full on copys of the ESC box, with maybe an upgrade to a more manageable knock sensor.

The heads are looking soooo awesome Charlie.... might get you to build a set as well!

A.j.

Pete built his own box and has the info on the site Aj.:biggrin: That should make it a little easier for you. Schematics and everything.

As far as the heads, thanks Aj. I can probibly do the same thing for you as Adam. An exchange deal of sorts. Everything gets done includidng the guides and I send them back to you bare and ready for a valve job.

Pete built his own box and has the info on the site Aj.:biggrin: That should make it a little easier for you. Schematics and everything.

As far as the heads, thanks Aj. I can probibly do the same thing for you as Adam. An exchange deal of sorts. Everything gets done includidng the guides and I send them back to you bare and ready for a valve job.

really?

where at? I cant find it.... got a link to the diagram?

thanks

A.j.

Work today til 2015 hours then tomorow I have a set of shocks and a belt to instal for a local. I may try to get a deer in the morning though. If I get everything done in time I have an intake to instal and change an oil pan gasket. I might get back to the heads Monday though. Just have to see how things work out.

petesbuick.html

Read all the site. He's done some good info and diagrams so you should be able to find what you're looking for.

I'm diggin the lesabre:biggrin: I tried finding that page about a thousand times with no luck. Must have been because of my lazyness to go outside of google and hunt a little.

The 78 lesabre I found is still sitting in the same spot. Beings I am forbidden to spend money on another wallet shredder, I sent an email to the seller and told her if it goes to the junkyard let me know and I'll come pick it up:cool: I never heard anything in the rules about bringing stuff home for free;)