BC guys...

F

Feel the Boost

Hey there, this is my first post!
Just wondering if there are any members from British Columbia?

Hey I live in BC where abouts are u? im in surrey. There are a couple other on here too.

Aaron

B.C. Guys

Hello my fellow Canadians, I myself live in Deep Cove, which is in North Vancouver

Ws6, 2002 Trans am being made , lookin for a gn87

my dad lives in Nor Van right by capilano mall good to see some more BC guys on here

Sweet...

Cool. I'm from North Van too, pretty much in the Cove (on the Parkway). My dad has a '99 T/A too, wildta. You're gonna love your WS6 when you get it. What options did you order for it?

I talked to someone else on this board that knows about a local turbo regal club and he told me to e-mail him for info, so I'll let you guys know when I find out if you don't already know about it.

Also I just started a new message board today if anyone wants to help me get it going. It's for all cars and sucks right now 'cause I'm the only one registered, but it should be good once it picks up.

Oh yeah, the URL is:

http://novogate.com/board/2010/

options

I went full out in the options department. 2002 trans am with ram air package, 6 speed Hurst shifter,12 pack cd player in trunk,traction control, dark metallic blue with black leather interior, this baby is fully loaded. it will be ready in late feb,early march. :) :D :cool:

Re: Sweet...

Originally posted by Feel the Boost

I talked to someone else on this board that knows about a local turbo regal club and he told me to e-mail him for info, so I'll let you guys know when I find out if you don't already know about it.

I think that was me. I don't think you ever emailed me did you?

Anyways, there is a local GN club and we have about 40+ local guys plus others from around Canada and the US. Some guys race their cars and some don't. Cars range from bone stock 14 second cars to highly modded 10 second, and a couple 9 second cars as well. If anyone wants to know more about it send me an email and I will fill you in.

We can help point people in the right direction when they need work done on their car. With these cars there is always a right place to take it, and a wrong one and it pays to know which is which :D

I think there is a GN club around my area. Sometimes on saturdays nights ill see 10 or 15 GN in a parking lot and that doesnt happen by accident;)

aah, pretty late, but i know theres a bunch of guys in vancouver. i actually just bought a block from a fellow named Geoff (cool guy, sounds like he builds a lot of stuff for the guys in his group) and theres a guy named Jim too.

both members of the grand national racing association.. Paul Russell is the president..

anyway, im on the island. trying to get my 85 designer together and moving, at least i have all the parts now :)

oh, and ive ever met some other cars lately too! saw an (i think 86?) nice light grey t-type in the parking lot at UVIC, and then later that day an 87 gn in a parking lot at a mall. The guy even wanted to sell, but I'm a poor university student with no money. :(

lp

Hi Ip2 I hope you liked the block was okay.You should think about joining GNRA .It is a good club,and it wouldn't hurt to have more HOTAIR cars in the club.
Later Geoff.

P.S. if you need any info on the 84-85 buicks email me.
ccornwal@axionet.com
:)

Hey, im from bc too, Surrey to be exact. I dont have a gn, but i got a turbo sonoma, almost equallay cool : )

Brad

Hey, im from bc too, Surrey to be exact. I dont have a gn, but i got a turbo sonoma, almost equallay cool : )

Brad

Brad

Brad

Yup Im from Kelowna and am looking for GN / T-Type owners or fans in the area as well

87 GN looking to sell??

anyway, im on the island. trying to get my 85 designer together and moving, at least i have all the parts now :)

oh, and ive ever met some other cars lately too! saw an (i think 86?) nice light grey t-type in the parking lot at UVIC, and then later that day an 87 gn in a parking lot at a mall. The guy even wanted to sell, but I'm a poor university student with no money. :(

lp

Did you get a number from the guy looking to sell? I'm in Victoria too, and have been hunting for quite a while for a GN or TR. If you did and would pass it on, I'd appreciate it!

BTW, the silver TR you saw at UVIC belongs to one of the profs there.

no i didnt get the number, but i've seen the guy around a few more times. im pretty sure hes in the armed forces, i'll keep my eyes open for it.

i know the silver tr belongs to a prof, i wrote a little note and left it on the window, but (s)he didn't contact me... oh well.

i know theres a couple more turbos around, i saw a *really* nice gn at the buick car show earlier this year, it was really really really beautiful.

Victoria GNs

Cool. I've seen one at dockyard that the guy has <*GAG*> 84 trans am rims on:rolleyes:

Gotta be the ugliest wheels I've ever seen on a GN.

I'm looking for a T-roof, so if you come across one, lemme know:D