Bare 109 block

getting hard to find anymore....

They are out there and for as low as 300.00 bucks.

There are still plenty of them out there.

I have three and know some people have 5 or more.

You just have to find the right people.

A bare block is light enough to ship with normal freight. Years ago I slid a block into a carboard box and mailed one with USP and fedex. I think it was $98

earl so if I put it In a Rubbermaid container seal it and bring it to the ups store they will ship it ?what is approximate weight?

If you do ship one it needs to be packed better than what you propose.

It will get thrown around, pack it tight so it doesn't move around and protect the corners so they don't break off if it falls off a conveyor belt.

Trust me on this I've seen it happen. You don't want it to be junk on the other end and of no use to the buyer.

Gonna call the ups store in the morning see what they say .wasnt just gonna throw it in there am going to try and secure it some how See what I can rig up.

A bare block is light enough to ship with normal freight. Years ago I slid a block into a carboard box and mailed one with USP and fedex. I think it was $98

If a cardboard box is used, make sure it is padded and lots of protective packing is used in a in a very sturdy box or double box.

A block was shipped to me in the past in a cardboard box with almost no packing, and the corner of the starter boss was broken off. That was a $300 weld repair job? :mad:

Both Fedex and UPS will handle items up to 150#'s with their normal delivery.

A bare 109 block weighs about 100#'s.