Bar code stickers on body panels???

hwfstru

Did Pontiac put the bar code stickers on all the TTA body panels? I am looking to buy one and am not overly concerned because the carfax is clean, but am curious. The car is a low number, 343, and looks really nice. help if you can, and thanks for the help.

I'd guess they all did. Mine has a Vin sticker on Drivers front edge of hood, back edge of hatch, both doors, both quarters visible inside edge where glass closes on each side, under both bumper covers, inside front fenders - look inside the holes behind the battery and airbox in front of the tires, and also found one when repairing the headlight motors, sticker on top of the passenger side of the bront bumper beam. There's probably one on the rear beam also if the cover were off. To clarify, the rubber bumper covers have stickers visible by looking under the car at the cover itself. There are probably others, I just haven't looked yet:D

Anyone know if those stickers are avalible from GM. I'm having many the car repainted and to mask the stickers will look pretty bad. Rather have everything painted then apply new stickers. Like on the doors, hatch decklid, hood. I know they are on the inside of the fenders, bumpers etc etc but I wont be touching them.