Balance Rotating Assembly: Turbo Crank, TRW Forged Pistons...

1NASTY6

"Staged for Life"
Complete rotating assembly:

Stock Turbo Crank .010 under (yes, has rolled filets) sp?

Standard Bore TRW Forged Pistons (w/ Total Seal Rings)

Shot peened stock connecting rods w/ ARP bolts

Harmonic Balancer

Flywheel

I bought a 13,000 mile motor (out of a show condition car!) from a fellow member in Golden Valley, MN about 9 years ago. At the same time, I bought this assembly from him with thoughts of a possible rebuild at some time.

He had run these parts in the "go fast" motor that he had built to replace the stock motor that I ended up with. He immediately wanted to go even faster so these parts were removed almost immediately and he went with all new components in a 10 second combination. I believe that the motor was build down in Oklahoma. (either in the city of Broken Arrow, or by a Performance Company called "Broken Arrow"...)

The only thing needed would be a set of bearings. I have the micrometer specs that were supplied to me by the guy. (Yes, I saved them all this time!) He was extremely meticulous, so I trust the measurments 100%. He recommended using Clevite Bearings, but I'll leave that choice up to you.

The crank will need to be polished again, as it has developed some minor rust on it. The price you see reflects that this needs to be done.

I want $650 for the entire package. I will NOT split this set up.

I will accept Paypal, money order or cashiers check.

Shipping will be at buyers expense. If you let me know your zip code, I will get you a firm estimate on the cost.

If you don't need the assembly, but know of someone who does, please let them know about it.

Thanks for looking at my post.

Peace out!

John,

I'll get you a quote by no later than Friday night. I'm not sure I can get down to UPS tomorrow, so maybe will have to be Friday. Thanks.

Tim