Back in bidniss....and bidniss is good

Ah no worries guys...TNTSNBS is just having some fun.
Really don't care if he believes the kills I post are legit or not...but they are all legit.

Now if he'd like to race the coop at the track, I'll be there....I'd love to see that T of his finally make a full 9 sec pass down the 1/4 and earn it's vanity plates ....even if I'm the poor 10 sec sap chasing it in the other lane....and I'll be sure to video it on the GoPro.

Other useful ways to use the GoPro can be seen on my youtube page under meanchicken87...got some good footage of whale sharks and river climbing during my vacation in Cebu, Philippines that I just returned from. Mounted the GoPro to a chesty mount and used the wifi remote backpack to control it....good stuff.

Ok ok the whale sharks are cool, but some new GN stroker vids are prob a lil better...Mike

Nice Chicken. That's a long trip. I know, I went to Thailand. 34 hours and 3 planes from door to door. Not for the timid.
This sounds like a great race waiting to happen.

D

As soon as I find the time to fuzzy up the drivers face, I'll post.

Been to Thailand several times myself. I travel globally on business as part of my job, but the trip to Cebu was all about vacation with the family. My wife is from there and we own some land there also....possible future retirement spot....but not a friendly environment for a Turbo Buick....
We own a 300sqM plot in Minglanilla and a full hectare plot in Kwanos....both are in the mountains outside Cebu City...beautiful spots.

Stop flogging Dolphins in your typo's, TNTSNBS.
You sound like a Mustang owner....also known as dyno Queen....get it to the track and get a timeslip and a video or...it never happened....
That is a beautiful T....it deserves to live up to its potential....

As for whether you believe my kill stories or not.....pffffft....
Come hang out in my neighborhood and watch....I eyewitnessed every one of them....but I've yet to see a car driven by you do anything other than a burn out on the street, and have never seen it run at the track...so...yawn.....
Chicken, why is it that an empty can makes the most noise ?

Sir it's obvious that with only 223 posts that you are relatively new to the TR scene. While I would like to welcome you as a newbie to the community may I encourage you to read the rules of posting & against any toxic behavior. Mean Chicken is a national treasure that carries the heavy water on the street & occasionally at the track. While you claim to have a fast car & untill a time slip is provided to back your 9 second claim is produced your disrespect for the chickens legacy can only be interpreted as jealousy. Now to be sure in time if you pay attention to some of the more informed here your knowledge will possibly improve provided on the level of intellect.

Sir it's obvious that with only 223 posts that you are relatively new to the TR scene. While I would like to welcome you as a newbie to the community may I encourage you to read the rules of posting & against any toxic behavior. Mean Chicken is a national treasure that carries the heavy water on the street & occasionally at the track. While you claim to have a fast car & untill a time slip is provided to back your 9 second claim is produced your disrespect for the chickens legacy can only be interpreted as jealousy. Now to be sure in time if you pay attention to some of the more informed here your knowledge will possibly improve provided on the level of intellect.

I know right?
Why's it always the new guys who come on here and start razzing folks...
Geeez...;)
There should be training for them...

By the way....was out cruising around last night.... I feel bad now...I'm not just killing....I'm slaughtering....I feel bad even talking about it....
Last night a 335i got slaughtered near Ralphs house....he asked for it....he did two fly by's on me on Portola, so I had enough and just completely crushed him.

10 minutes later on Santa Marg Pkwy it was a SRT Challenger. Tried taking me from a light on Santa Margarita....ONce I heard him going into it, I smashed the pedal and left him while my tires spun....he slowed down turned off and hid in a parking lot....

15 minutes later on Antonio in Foothill Ranch it was a kid in his new V6 Camaro...he had an exhaust kit on it...first he tried me form a 45mph roll....crushed him. I guess he figured he'd have better luck from a dig so at a red light he goes for it on the green....I gave him a length or two before nailing it and then went by him sideways as my tires spun.

Shortly after that, till in Ladera on Antonio, I was tracking a convertable white M5 up ahead who was buzzing the innocents acting all tuff and snotty...sounded like it had an exhaust kit on it. He got in the left turn onto Crown Valley so I followed him though the light and as we exited (he had no idea what the black car was) I came along side him as he was reving high in 2nd, and I rolled into it to let the sound of the turbo spooling sink in....then crushed it...he tried briefly, but I completely took his doors away from him...I was hoping he'd try something at the red light up ahead, but he actually stopped a car length back and cowered....it was hilarious....an M5 cowering....

Lou....ya done good with this stroker....but it's just way too easy now.
I have guilt...:rolleyes:

Chicken man what's up!!! I always run into him he drives that Buick every day!!!...love all the kills... Careful with the mustang comments as my good friend Able "abelito" from HP reads the kill section he only has 4 FAST mustangs....

I know right?
Why's it always the new guys who come on here and start razzing folks...
Geeez...;)
There should be training for them...

By the way....was out cruising around last night.... I feel bad now...I'm not just killing....I'm slaughtering....I feel bad even talking about it....
Last night a 335i got slaughtered near Ralphs house....he asked for it....he did two fly by's on me on Portola, so I had enough and just completely crushed him.

10 minutes later on Santa Marg Pkwy it was a SRT Challenger. Tried taking me from a light on Santa Margarita....ONce I heard him going into it, I smashed the pedal and left him while my tires spun....he slowed down turned off and hid in a parking lot....

15 minutes later on Antonio in Foothill Ranch it was a kid in his new V6 Camaro...he had an exhaust kit on it...first he tried me form a 45mph roll....crushed him. I guess he figured he'd have better luck from a dig so at a red light he goes for it on the green....I gave him a length or two before nailing it and then went by him sideways as my tires spun.

Shortly after that, till in Ladera on Antonio, I was tracking a convertable white M5 up ahead who was buzzing the innocents acting all tuff and snotty...sounded like it had an exhaust kit on it. He got in the left turn onto Crown Valley so I followed him though the light and as we exited (he had no idea what the black car was) I came along side him as he was reving high in 2nd, and I rolled into it to let the sound of the turbo spooling sink in....then crushed it...he tried briefly, but I completely took his doors away from him...I was hoping he'd try something at the red light up ahead, but he actually stopped a car length back and cowered....it was hilarious....an M5 cowering....

Lou....ya done good with this stroker....but it's just way too easy now.
I have guilt...:rolleyes:
Rooster, Have you replaced the rear tires yet before you hurt yourself, I also have some time to fix the starter if you want to bring it by.

Lou get to work on earls car get him on the road.... With that turbonetics!!!
Earls car has been fighting me trying to get it straightened out.The rebuilt turbo he got from somewhere seized up & I'm now trying to find a deal on another somewhere.

Rooster, Have you replaced the rear tires yet before you hurt yourself, I also have some time to fix the starter if you want to bring it by.

I'll give you a call later today to arrange a time for the starter.

Nope....I'm still working on the remaining tread on my rear tires....
I'm used to handling a squirelly car under acceleration...the Camaro lights them off all the way into third gear and wins most of it's matches while sideways also...
;-)
...but I am going to put the front stabilizer bar back on the GN...it's way to lose up front with all the new power and gets to speed wobbling every once an awhile under WOT acceleration...

Chicken man what's up!!! I always run into him he drives that Buick every day!!!...love all the kills... Careful with the mustang comments as my good friend Able "abelito" from HP reads the kill section he only has 4 FAST mustangs....

Tell 'im to come and get some...;)

Would like to see both of those cars during the Thanksgiving race at Speedworld this fall.

Would like to see both of those cars during the Thanksgiving race at Speedworld this fall.

You ARE going to make the Thanksgiving race in Phoenix, right Chicken? ;)

That was just...hurtful....:confused:

....but talking the wife into a Road Trip to AZ to go racing on TG weekend prolly is not a floatable concept....she's a good Christian woman and will expect me to be home thanking God for peace with the Indians, and watching Cowboys Football.

Besides...I've already used up my November permission slip to attend a Cowboys home game vs. the Browns earlier in the month with my son.
This is the view from the seats we'll be in....if you think I'm passing on that for racing in the AZ heat...you need to go bang your head against a brick wall for awhile...
Best part...the tix I got were free.
Front row corner of the end zone...go shake a stick at that!

Seats3.jpg
Seats1.jpg
Seats2.jpg