Back in bidniss....and bidniss is good

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Cruising the GN putting some miles on the new stroker...kinda taking it easy showing it some boost here and there up for now...keeping the boost at 21, the tune fat and the alky turned all the way....not really out trying to pick on anyone...but if they beg me for it...they gonna get some.

So this modded STi shows up in my rear view and he's bird dogging me...I could tell he's wanting to play but was trying to ignore him. I let him go by to get a read on what direction he'd be going on Antonio and moved in behind him to follow. I also had my GoPro aimed to the rear...cuz that's where I plan on putting folks...the rear view...
As we go right onto Antonio, I hit record and follow him around the corner...he goes all in before I'm straightened out, but once I'm straight, I get on it....realed him in pretty easy and then blew by him.

A little later her cruises and gives me this nod like he's the pope...it was hilarious.

A couple miles up the road... STi boy is still there and then an EVO X comes from no where and is right on my arse...also in close proximity are a Vette and a street bike...the three of them must've just finished something back there cuz they were all wound up.

Once I'm in the clear I hit record again as the Evo, Vette and the bike fall in line in various lanes behind me....STi boy just leaves it alone...he knows better now.

From about 45...with the EVO on my arse still....I nail it.
He and his passenger are waiving their arms out his window as I walk away from them...also leaving the Vette and the bike back there too...

I let off and the EVO does a fly by waving his thumbs up out his window as he gets in front of me.
The bike also goes by and gives me a thumbs up.
The Vette ran away all butt hurt...

Later I end up next to the EVO at a light and he's just freaking out about the GN...
Him: Holy [expletive omitted]! That things a [expletive omitted] monster, bro!!!
Me: I know, right?
Him: How much power?
Me: Guessing about 600
Him: Daaaaaaaamn! Lets trade!!! Please?
Me: No freakin' way...:D

It's all on video...I'm hesitant to post it cuz my slap happy face is in it and I dunno how to edit it out.

Sounds like you are back on track . . . good kill and great writing . . .
Regarding the video . . . Post it . . . and just say your brother in law was driving . . . . "we" won't tell. :p

Win7 has a program to edit your video's.
It's been so long I don't even remember what it's called. CRS :eek:

welcome back chicken.....that is a good start on getting caught up. Still a lot of education is still need on the streets and it sounds like you now have the tools to do it.:D

Post it you puss&. lol I posted mine doing a burn out. ;) which is also illegal and carries a $900+ dollar fine and 3 points on your record. :eek:

Post it you puss&. lol I posted mine doing a burn out. ;) which is also illegal and carries a $900+ dollar fine and 3 points on your record. :eek:

Difference is...mine clearly shows the driver of the vehicle and his gap toothed grin....yours does not....;)

This is why I'm hesitant posting any video's...they can come back to haunt.... . . . .
Agree . . . . Especially if the other driver is a judge in a brand new Z06 and you hurt his/her feelings.

About time this section gets livened up!

God have mercy on their souls. :D

It's too F'n hot over here in Phoenix for me and the SNOOZ R to go messin' around......... Come October/November I hope to have something more to say in here.

Damn I wanna go out and play........

Me and the Pollo, we share a very similar build...... :) ;) and it's a force to be reckoned with.....:D

Nice kill(s) Tim!

Gettin' used to those brakes yet?

I've been committing mass murder all week....but most are against dummies in cars that aint worth mentioning....
I thought I had a C6 Vette lined up last night....but he wouldn't go...

Be careful chicken, That stroker brings the pucker factor way up and everyone starts to look like a possible victim. :D Ain't it a hoot? ;):cool:

Great kills Chicken.

Never met an STI, Evo or Vette that did not get to see my taillights pulling away.

Mikey

If you would just wear the chicken outfit like in your avatar than no one would see your face in the videos.

Wouldn't be the first time somebody tried it.

A guy did something similar in Phoenix a couple of years ago............ he was my hero for a while. Eventually got busted though....

DPS Believes that Dave Vontesmar is the "man behind the mask" in 37 photo radar photos
​If you live in the Valley of the Sun, you probably have a trick or two to avoid getting busted by the speed cameras we all love so much. Some people just know exactly where they are, some buy devices to mask their license plates, and one man, police say, resorted to wearing a mask.

The man, according to police, is Dave Vontesmar.

Police say Vontesmar is the man behind the mask in at least 37 photo-radar tickets, where the driver can be seen wearing a mask to hide his identity.

Vontesmar says it's not him, despite being the owner of the car, but police disagree.

www.facebook.com
Dave Vontesmar, seen here, is believed by DPS to be the man behind the mask, responsible for at least 37 photo radar tickets

"Our officers actually conducted surveillance on him and observed him putting the mask on just prior to the photo-enforcement zone. So obviously, he intended on speeding through the zone and was covering his face intentionally," DPS Lieutenant Steve Harrison tells 92.3 KTAR. "He had two masks. One appeared to be [of] a monkey, the other one appeared to be [of] a giraffe or some type of gazelle design."

Vontesmar tells the Arizona Republic that he is refusing to pay the tickets

"Not one of them there is a picture where you can identify the driver," Vontesmar said. "The ball's in their court. I sent back all these ones I got with a copy of my drivers license, and said, 'It's not me. I'm not paying them.' "

Harrison says this is no laughing matter
Umm, yes it is.There's a guy cruising around town evading police by wearing a monkey mask; if that's not a laughing matter, what is?

Here's an idea; maybe DPS officers should go back to actually pulling people over, like in the old days. It may be difficult to nail this driver by claiming -- through speed-camera pics -- that he must be the man behind the chimp get-up.