Back in bidniss....and bidniss is good

Oh...last night..an Audi S5 Cabriolet with a couple cocky highschoolers in it died violently...
They challenged me at a light on Antonio in Ladera Ranch and took off with their hands waving to the beat of their favorite hip hop music....so once they were up a couple lengths, I turned up the volume on them and laid them to waste...
Ice, Ice, Baby...

I'll post the teaching moment I gave to a sport bike seperately...

Welcome back Chicken! 20~21 psi = 500~510 HP and goobs of TQ. Deadly but conservative street tune.;) I don't need to see the vids, I know you're laying waste. Ask me how I know.:D The only thing that has come remotely close was a 2010 Z06 from a roll and he let up right as he had to make the shift to 4th. I wonder why.:rolleyes::p The crazy part was I had three people in the car too. Keep killing'em Chicken!!

"This is the view from the seats we'll be in....if you think I'm passing on that for racing in the AZ heat...you need to go bang your head against a brick wall for awhile..."

Average temperature in Phoenix in November........... 76 degrees.

Racing with a bunch of cool Buicks on a sunny Saturday......... about $150.

Watching the Cowboys get beat on Thanksgiving Day.................. PRICELESS!:D

Honestly, have a great time Tim, trips with your son like this one will be harder and harder to come by as he grows up.

Guy....the Boys don't loose on TG....not very often anyway....
But I won't get to see that game. I'm going to the Cowboys/Browns game earlier in Nov.....and will be more than a tad distracted by the Cowboys cheerleaders...

Welcome back Chicken! 20~21 psi = 500~510 HP and goobs of TQ. Deadly but conservative street tune.;) I don't need to see the vids, I know you're laying waste. Ask me how I know.:D The only thing that has come remotely close was a 2010 Z06 from a roll and he let up right as he had to make the shift to 4th. I wonder why.:rolleyes::p The crazy part was I had three people in the car too. Keep killing'em Chicken!!

Yup...I'm sportin' around at about 21psi but tuned to keep the O2's above 800 most of the time.;)

Guy....the Boys don't loose on TG....not very often anyway....
But I won't get to see that game. I'm going to the Cowboys/Browns game earlier in Nov.....and will be more than a tad distracted by the Cowboys cheerleaders...

Once more....

Watching the Cowboys get beat on Thanksgiving Day.................. PRICELESS!:D

Be careful my friend, be wise and good luck to you!:)

I'm always happy to see a bretheren of Lou's flock kick some arse!

Once more....

Be careful my friend, be wise and good luck to you!:)
Watching them win is useless, watching them loose is..........................................normal.:p There's a reason I call the the cryboys afer all.;)

Watching them win is useless, watching them loose is..........................................normal.:p There's a reason I call the the cryboys afer all.;)

Fortunately for you, you aren't a Cardinals fan by location.... After all, supporting the home team IS the right thing to do, isn't it?

I swear the Cardinals LOOK for a way to lose.

Example: Quarterback... Kevin WHO??????

There was this guy, Peyton......... Peyton something..... He was available in the off season...... But those guys up in Denver, you know, that town with all the great weather and no crazy high school kids, managed to persuade him to play along side Tebow.......

But we have...... Kevin.....What's-His-Name?:eek:

Fortunately for you, you aren't a Cardinals fan by location.... After all, supporting the home team IS the right thing to do, isn't it?

I swear the Cardinals LOOK for a way to lose.

Example: Quarterback... Kevin WHO??????

There was this guy, Peyton......... Peyton something..... He was available in the off season...... But those guys up in Denver, you know, that town with all the great weather and no crazy high school kids, managed to persuade him to play along side Tebow.......

But we have...... Kevin.....What's-His-Name?:eek:
Um...HELL NO!!!!! I'm in Texas but think the cryboys need to go away.:eek: Don't believe in moronism so the Manning (fags) are out.;) Don't believe that californication should ever be considered as a state in the country or allowed to exist outside the paranormal.:p Maybe with the obomanation that's going on now the revolution wll begin and the SOUTH WILL SEPERATE FROM THEM!!!!

Chicken, I drove a new ZL1 Camaro the other day & no big deal I thought it was a dog compared to a good running TR.

Chicken, I drove a new ZL1 Camaro the other day & no big deal I thought it was a dog compared to a good running TR.
Yup...similar to the Super Snake Cobra, they're low 12 second cars in stock form....we'll still have to see what the aftermarket does for them tho...should be able to tune and bolt-on some violent behaviour.;)