Are there better shrouds 4 our stock IC's?

Turbo6Smackdown

Was just looking at my stock intercooler shroud..and how pathetic it is. I KNOW theres got to be someone that makes a better quality, and better flowing intercooler shroud for stock IC's out there somewhere.. Anyone?

poston has a metal one that you can move up and down. I think Brian's got one over at gbodyparts.com too

Mease aluminum shroud

I use to run a stock mount with a Mease aluminum shroud. It is a trick looking piece and is functional. He is hard to contact though. I sold mine to a friend when I put in my front mount. He may be willing to sell it.

http://www.mpefab.com/tb/tb_ic.html

I have a fiberglass reproduction of a factory plastic. Kirbans sells it for $140. He says a NOS stock one was used for the mold. Fits great, but you have to drill the mounting holes in it.

HTH

yea i was lookin at those mease stock intercooler shrouds that are adjustable, but there is no picture up yet. I wish there was one. They look pretty nice.

picture of Mease shroud

See attached for picture of shroud.

Attachments

• int115SOPT.jpeg
    int115SOPT.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 135
what are those little bolts on the sides for? is that for that little 'separator shelf' thingy, to help distribute air?

Guys,

It's been said a gazillion times but in case you missed it I'll say it again. If you want a part from Keith Mease buy it from someone that already has it in hand and want's to sell it. If you try dealing with him he will probably try to steal your money. It's all there on the serch. If you want a quick example I bought a DP from him 3.5 years ago in the origanal group purchase and I still don't have one. Last time we talked he was pissed because I left him a message conveying my displeasure on his home phone. Now I'm talking to a lawyer. Big mess. Anyway, search before you buy from him. HTH