Are the engine bolt torque specs the same on all turbos?

Mastiff

I have found the torque PDF for the 86/87, but my engine is an earlier model, probably 1981 (electronics on the carburetor). Are the torque specs the same as in the PDF? There are no problems with the head bolts, I have a special gasket with a sealant and it's own torques, but I am wondering about the rest.

no thay are not, I had a 79 It was different ill dig up a old book today and find the numbers

Use 3 steps in sequence shown: Final torque; - 80 ft./lbs.
Get

Copyright © 2012 by Motor Information Systems, a division of Hearst Business Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.

Procedure:
45 ft./lbs.

Note: Tighten fasteners using numbered sequence shown in illustration.
Get

Copyright © 2012 by Motor Information Systems, a division of Hearst Business Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.

The only real difference is the head bolt torque if I remember right. Should be 110 nm or 80 ft lbs for heads. Studs should be 95 nm or 70 ft lbs.

The only real difference is the head bolt torque if I remember right. Should be 110 nm or 80 ft lbs for heads. Studs should be 95 nm or 70 ft lbs.
I have looked for that old GM service book all day , we moved 12 years ago and I may have left it
I just looked at his post on rear main ,the 81 rod looks the same as the 87 ,is it a two dot rod?,I'm almost sure the rods on my 79 was nut and bolt ,was a long time ago

Weird! I can't se images on this page. But the head bolts I think is a special case. I have head gaskets with a kind of glue and special instructions (which I believe it was Charlie who adviced me to take, so that one should be good). But if the rest of the bolts are the same I should be very good, thanks!