April 4th get together

Hopefully there about 400 pm or a little after. I need to change out some vacuum lines... running a little rough

Originally posted by Robbie_85GN
Hopefully there about 400 pm or a little after. I need to change out some vacuum lines... running a little rough
Hi Robbie,

We'll wait for you. Give me a call if you going to be much later than 4pm.:)

Guy

What's up, everyone?

Had a great time last night! Got to meet Robbie for the first time, (nice car, stick with it) saw Chris and Greg for the first time in ages, and met the new owner of Cale's old car. (sorry, I'm terrible at remembering names)
Had a larger than normal turnout, which was very cool. Besides myself, there was Guy, Jackson, Geoff, Chris, Robbie, and Greg w/his GF.
As usual, it was nice to see everyone. Moments like these really make me feel like owning a TR is something special.
I had a good time, and I hope everyone that showed had a good time as well. (Hope everything's OK, Geoff)
Well, that's about it. What's the plan for next time??

Steve

I had a blast, really enjoyed the fellowship with you gents. Hopefully see you all down there tonight (Sat) O, definitely keeping it, lol paid for, what shall I do with all the extra money now?

Had a Great time last night!!:) Like always learned something new. Good seeing/talking with Greg & Jei, Jackson,Steve, Geoff, Chris, and meeting Robbie & Jeff for the first time. Looking forward to our next get together.:)

Guy

Sorry guys,

I did the respirator test, and then got a call to do some other stuff at my friends shop (good cash jobs) then had to work on the brother in laws car.... (a mans work is never done)

Robert

Next time?

Next time?

That goes without saying, Rob.:D

We'll keep you posted on the details. Keep checking back on the board. Laters.

Steve