April 4th get together

TURBOV6

"SECRET PARTS"
Staff member
We are still deciding the location where we can meet up have some food and hang around after.

I don't matter where but a location where we will have ample parking and good food :D If not we will have it probally at the same usuall place Anna Millers.

Originally posted by TurboV6
We are still deciding the location where we can meet up have some food and hang around after.

I don't matter where but a location where we will have ample parking and good food :D If not we will have it probally at the same usuall place Anna Millers.
How about HRP? Lots of parking & Ono food.:D And even a track to test your car out.:D;) Steve??

Wassup guys,

April 4th sounds OK to me. I'll have to be home before the wife leaves for work, which will probably be around 10:00 pm.
Don't really matter to me where we have it, *except* for HRP.:D (sorry Guy)

HRP= Pay to get in
Food *is not* that good
Dust/dirt all over my car
Poor coffee:mad:

However, if you really think about it, just about anywhere decent will be crowded on Friday night. Whether it's in town or the country side, Friday night will be crowded.
I can't really offer any solutions, so I'll leave it at that. We should pick a place in town to keep it fair, though.
Count me in.

Steve

Well, maybe my first statement was a bit hasty, especially since I haven't been to the track for ages. So, as far as I know, the food *could* be better by now.
I stand corrected.:D
However, I still stand by the other things I mentioned.

Steve

Originally posted by GNSteve

HRP= Pay to get in
Food *is not* that good
Dust/dirt all over my car
Poor coffee:mad:

Steve

I'll agree with the poor coffee, and the dust/dirt on the car.
I'm back on midnight shift now (no traffic at least) so the time is right in the middle of my sleep. have fun.

Rob

April 4th-this Friday?

Guy,

Tried to call you back, but no one picked up. I'll try again later.

So....where are we gonna meet up? I don't mind going to other places to keep things fair. Friday's a few days away, so someone pick a place. If no one will pick, I nominate Anna's *again*.:D

Steve

Anna Millers is always good in my book. :D [corny humor]they should make a turbobuick mix plate for us[/corny humor] :p

Re: April 4th-this Friday?

Originally posted by GNSteve
Guy,

Tried to call you back, but no one picked up. I'll try again later.

Steve
Ok, Will be waiting.:cool:

Anna Miller's anytime after 3:30p.m. Guy and Steve will be inside then off to StarBucks.

I might make it!

Friday I have a 1 PM appointment for a blowjob (respirator test);), so I will be in town during the day. (I wonder why they always schedule the appointments on my DAY OFF! :mad: ) I also wonder why I didnt realize this was on my day off anyway...(duh!) I think I am working too many 16 hour shifts....

Hope to see you guys there.

Rob

You gents mind if I tag along? My car needs some TLC so it's lacking in looks/performance... I don't want to embarass ya'll

Originally posted by Robbie_85GN
You gents mind if I tag along? My car needs some TLC so it's lacking in looks/performance... I don't want to embarass ya'll

Anyone is welcome to stop by.

Who's coming for dinner?

Originally posted by TurboV6
Anna Miller's anytime after 3:30p.m. Guy and Steve will be inside then off to StarBucks.
Steve And I will be there at 3:30pm. If you can make it there to eat. Give me a call 286-3054 cell. So we can save you a seat. We'll even wait a little for you. Heck give me a call if you are coming after dinner too. Looking forward to seeing you there.:)

Robbie,Geoff, Rob, John, Chris,
What time you guy's going to be there?

Originally posted by Robbie_85GN
:p :D wait till you see my car, haha