Anyone sneaking their car out this weekend?

LOL :biggrin: You're right I did short change myself. It sounds like you probably cook on the grill the same way I do. My wife asks "How much longer on those steaks" My reply is simple "about a beer or so".

I do cook on the grill the very same way. Hell a lot of mundane tasks can be measured in beer time. From the looks of my backyard this year...spring clean up will be about a 9-10 beer job.

Can you tell me how the 4" maf pipe install goes? I think that is going to be my next purchase, maybe sometime later this summer. I'm kind of gathering opinions and info on it because it seems to be a large bulky piece that needs a bit of "massaging".

It shouldn't be too bad with at least the up pipe removed. Trying to wedge it under the uppipe, next to the alternator, and in front of the vapor canister just doesn't work all at the same time. I'll probably just wait until I get my new turbo installed, no reason to create twice the headache by installing parts and then taking it all back off to install turbo and FMIC.

I better get moving if I want to be driving it this summer instead of still working on it. :(

I started mine up. Let it warm up. Pulled it out of the garage, turned it around and backed it back in!

Now she's ready for me to start tearing apart the front suspension and brakes...

While working yesterday I saw 2 really nice Monte SS out. I thought- Damm- I going to take mine out. Started right up and while driving to get my Alky pump installed I passed another GN. Great day. Brad

tonight is cruise in nite and HOT DATE NIGHT with the wife....:biggrin:

just A beer? Uncovering the car is a one beer job alone. Starting it up and letting it warm up completely is at least another beer. Covering the car back up...yet another beer. You short changed yourself my friend. You must of been in a hurry.:D

Or he ran out of beer

what kind of evil trick is mother nature playing on us? People in Chicago are generally pretty decent what did we do to deserve this? Damn it I want to stable 50-60 degree temps for more than 2 days at a time!!!!! AccuWeather.com - Chicago, IL - 15 Day Weather Forecast - Local Weather Forecasts

Thats Chicago! Just wait, we will prolly see another significant snowfall with accumulation :eek: . We have to pay for last weeks nice weather.
Mother nature reminds me allot of our government.

P.S. I love S.O.A.D They ROCK! I should be playing drums in that band.

Thats Chicago! Just wait, we will prolly see another significant snowfall with accumulation :eek: . We have to pay for last weeks nice weather.
Mother nature reminds me allot of our government.

P.S. I love S.O.A.D They ROCK! I should be playing drums in that band.

dude if you ever play drums in that band I want a backstage pass!!!:biggrin:

Yup... this weather sucks. Brought a bunch of tools home from work last night, Saturday stayed in the high 30s as predicted, but today (Sunday) was supposed to be warmer again... NOPE! Still in the 30s. Thanks a lot forecast. :rolleyes: Meteorology is such a joke.

FINALLY took one of the cars out for a drive yesterday. She was running goooood! 25PSI was nice.... and she got plenty of attention too.
too bad its raining today or I'd be out messing around again!
P7220246.jpg

Im gonna put my tranny in this weekend and do a couple of suspension mods.....than [weather permitting] I'll be prowling around town:eek:

Im gonna put my tranny in this weekend and do a couple of suspension mods.....than [weather permitting] I'll be prowling around town:eek:

Same here, tranny goes in tonight. Tomorrow, tearing up Lincoln County asphalt. At least all this rain washed the salt away.

weekend is supposed to be nice her in chitown!

Hope to get the black car out and do some test and tuning with my new power logger!

I agreed to take a buddys MC SS to get some minor work done since I'm off and he has to work. Just a small block street car.;) Hope I run into DR BOOST while I'm out...:p

Everyone shut up about the nice weather this weekend. I don't want to know about it. :( Car won't be ready for a little while lol.