Anyone read the new GM-High Tech ?

Dang! Mine hasn't arrived yet. GMHTP has been doing a pretty good job covering our old TR's. Seeem like the last 3-4 issues have something about our cars in them.

Hey Blaze, where do you get yours at? The local wmt used to carry them down here, but don't anymore for some reason. I may have to drive to Jackson just to get a copy :eek:

Hey Blaze, where do you get yours at? The local wmt used to carry them down here, but don't anymore for some reason. I may have to drive to Jackson just to get a copy :eek:

I've been meaning to subscribe..... but I normally pick one up at Kroger when I do get one. I will be looking for them in the next week or two..... wonder when the new issue is actually hitting the news stands? I figured people with a subscription actually get their's a little before the issue shows up on the news stand?

I've been meaning to subscribe..... but I normally pick one up at Kroger when I do get one. I will be looking for them in the next week or two..... wonder when the new issue is actually hitting the news stands? I figured people with a subscription actually get their's a little before the issue shows up on the news stand?

Yeah, they come out a few weeks ahead for subscribers :mad:

I have noticed a little bit more Buick coverage in there, but not enough :rolleyes:

Let me know when you see it!!

High Tech Article

Just got ours in the mailbox today. Cal doesn't know yet, so I actually get a chance to read it first!!!:biggrin:
Just so happens that on page 33 is Our Good Friend Jakki. I knew she had a calendar coming out for next year, but just found out she made the cover and page 33 of GM High Tech. :cool:

Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance
321-722-1563

Yeah, they come out a few weeks ahead for subscribers :mad:

Not true. I once subscribed to the GM High Tech but it would hit the newstands before I would get mine in the mail. It would be 2-3 weeks later I would see my copy. I called the company and the lady said "We garauntee the price not the delivery" :mad:

Now I buy my copy from the newstand.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Not true. I once subscribed to the GM High Tech but it would hit the newstands before I would get mine in the mail. It would be 2-3 weeks later I would see my copy. I called the company and the lady said "We garauntee the price not the delivery" :mad:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Thats hard to believe knowing you can say a few bucks on subscription

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Yeah Billy but I live in the sticks, we are lucky to get cell coverage twice and week :eek::eek:;)

Congrats Don on the feature!!

GMHTP did a great job! Don's car is truly a work of art!

Nice write-up. Hope they keep up the coverage on our old-skool Bufords with the new editor. I guess as long as our guys keep laying down the numbers bigger than most V8s they will.

Wish he'd run the 8 before it went to press.

Now about that 24psi................:rolleyes::biggrin:

Congrats Don!

id love some info on that hood
appears to be a glass hood with trick fold flat hold downs on the hood
in guessing glass due to the pins i noted on page 30 at bottom left on core support
where can that be sourced?
AWESOME
-dan

Getting OT....sorry

I went ahead and subscribed.... for 3 years for $49 and change...... not too bad I guess.....

id love some info on that hood
appears to be a glass hood with trick fold flat hold downs on the hood
in guessing glass due to the pins i noted on page 30 at bottom left on core support
where can that be sourced?
AWESOME
-dan

Dan,
The Fiberglass Hood on Don Cruz's car is ours.
We sell the Fiberglass hoods for the GM that fit and look completely stock!
They use stock mounting brackets. The struts and release spring need to be changed out because they are too strong for the fiberglass. The hood can also have a hoodliner installed on it if you wish.
The hoods are $495.00. We sell them at every event that we attend.
We don't normally ship them because they have to be truck freighted which cost approximately $150-$200.
Let me know the next event you will be attending and I will let you know if we will be there with some.

ya i bought it for two reasons one the Typhoon in ther was built by my buddy Luke.And the other was cuz the BUICK of course..:cool: