Anyone near Johnston, Rhode Island that can perform a vehicle inspection?

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
Looking at an 87 442 with low miles. Wondering if I can throw $100 someones way who knows a little about g-bodies that can perform a decent inspection on a car for me preferably this weekend. Need a fellow member to help me out. Any takers. ;)

Solid roof car, better for a hi-po.;)

Closest place I can think of is Togi's on rt 140 Upton Ma...he was into Turbo buicks for awhile and still has one at his shop, a good 45 minute drive from Johnston though

You volunteering to look at this one for me too pronto? :) At this rate, I'm gonna have to send you a W-2 next year.
Well, my step daughter and grand kids are in RI.:D I'll let a Rhodie do this one. Looks well kept.

Where is it posted? Did a quick Craigslist search didn't find anyting???

Looks pretty good, I'm working today till prob 3pm. I will call the guy in a little while to set something up,have you talked to the guy yet? I know excatly where the dealer is its only 20-25 min from me so I will keep ya posted...thanks mike

You got it Mike. That is the car. I gave the guy a heads up that you will be calling. Check the basic G-body things, bottom of doors, quarters, accident repair etc. If you can take some digital photos of any issues that would be great.

Checked it out a lil while ago!!! Pretty much a cream puff as it is, get me your email addy and your #

mikes86ttop said:
Checked it out a lil while ago!!! Pretty much a cream puff as it is, get me your email addy and your #

I forgot my digital camera But here's a few from my phone I've got a few more ill post up in a bit

ForumRunner_20120303_134829.png

ForumRunner_20120303_134912.png

ForumRunner_20120303_134938.png

ForumRunner_20120303_135004.png

ForumRunner_20120303_135026.png

Lol its pretty much perfect the way it is, a little fine detailing and a few minor (very minor) things is all it needs, small oil leak most likely the rear main, and the side of the oil pan was a little wet ill give you a yell tomorrow when's a good time to call thanks Mike

Thanks for all the help Mike! I made the purchase and she should be in my possession in 2 to 3 weeks!