Anyone in North Alabama know this car?

josh young

The wrecker service at the body shop I work at just pulled in one over the weekend. It was an 86 GN with aftermarket moonroof, also had pt63 Turbo. Car burned in and out, personalized tag says V8KILR. I talked to the owner: black man around 30ish+/-, said car run a 6.60 in the 1/8. Anybody know of the car?

The wrecker service at the body shop I work at just pulled in one over the weekend. It was an 86 GN with aftermarket moonroof, also had pt63 Turbo. Car burned in and out, personalized tag says V8KILR. I talked to the owner: black man around 30ish+/-, said car run a 6.60 in the 1/8. Anybody know of the car?

I may know the car if it's from the Courtland or Hillsboro area. It sounds familiar.

I may know the car if it's from the Courtland or Hillsboro area. It sounds familiar.

Is this the car?

TurboBuicksatHSV_001.jpg

If that's the guy he goes by j-6 on here.

That looks kinda like him in the pic, matter of fact he opened the trunk and those slicks were still in there on GN rims. I know his name was Dwight. I'm not sure where he is from maybe around the Muscle Shoals/ Florence area

That looks kinda like him in the pic, matter of fact he opened the trunk and those slicks were still in there on GN rims. I know his name was Dwight. I'm not sure where he is from maybe around the Muscle Shoals/ Florence area

I think Chris nailed it. The guy in the pic had his slicks on old centerlines.

thats my car in the picture and it didnt burn yeah there is quite a few around in this area mind should be back on the seen in a couple of weeks I got a couple of fish to fry with mine Im thinking its going to be a asskicking machine this round

I will be a regular in Huntsville starting in two weeks. Pro Mod's will be there racing next weekend.