Anyone have any pics of underbody?

Nothing happened , just finally saw exactly how much rust is on this thing. I dont see how i could possibly get the lines in with the body on the car without risking bending/damage to the new ones. Unfortionately its time for me to get rid of the car. The body work/rust is just far more than i am able to spend. Since i never was able to get it running right anyway, i think it would be best to get out of it

Sorry to hear that, if you did not install them I believe you should have no problem retuning them.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

On my Monte SS you had to have the body off to run the main line on top of the rear crossmember. Real tight fit up there and there is a clamp and bolt in. there too. I think cheveles are the same way also. Fuck inline tube. They are right by me and I'll never deal with them again. I bought lines for my 69 camaro, probally their most common product, and they were all wrong. I had rebend, cut, and flare all over. Unions in bad places, flex lines to long. I go back to talk to them and they got nothing to say. I must have had the rookie doing my order.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app