Anyone have any pics of underbody?

nickd2689

Hi everyone, i finally got my fuel lines from inline tube yesterday and im planning on towing my 84 t type to my shop sunday to install them. I was wondering if anyone had any pics of the underside of the vehicle. Unfortionately the previous owner cut the lines halfway down the car and ran rubber hose so im looking to see exactly how they run. More importantly i need to see how they actually mount under the vehicle. Any pics are appreciated. Thank you!!!

Let us know when the install is complete on the quality from Inline. I planned on ordering some SS myself and was debating between Inline and Classic Tube.

Will do. I would definately recommend inline tube. Ive never used classic tube but the set i got from inline tube appear to be of decent quality. All bends seem to be identical to what i have on the car. I got all the lines for 210.00. Plus inline tube is only about 15 min from where i live so as long as the install goes well ill be happy

I hope these help. I took them quickly without raising the car.

Attachments

• HPIM0735.JPG
    HPIM0735.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 162
  • HPIM0736.JPG
    HPIM0736.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 149
  • HPIM0737.JPG
    HPIM0737.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 154
  • HPIM0738.JPG
    HPIM0738.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 149
  • HPIM0739.JPG
    HPIM0739.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 158
  • HPIM0740.JPG
    HPIM0740.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 157
  • HPIM0742.JPG
    HPIM0742.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 155
Jeg's has them for about half the price of Classic Tube

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

FUEL LINE ROUTING INFO

Evap line from rear to right side of frame then crosses left over at engine cradle to canister at LH side (evap line)

fuel return line runs from from rear to right side of frame then crosses over at engine cradle (return line)

Supply Left side of frame rail straight through the hole at LH frame.

Thanks everyone i appreciate all the help. Is there supposed to be a 2nd fuel filter closer to the tank too?

I have the same lines in my car, yes I put a 2nd filter. I'll post pictures shortly. The regular fuel filter fits perfect.

If you used inlinetube fuel lines , yes there will be another filter at the rear drivers side.

Ok cool. The autoparts store is only showing the one under the fuel rail, does yours happen to have a part number on it?

Awsome!!!! You guys have been so much help. I cant thank you enough. Now i just hope the install goes well. Im not sure if the genius who owned the car before me left the mounting hardware on the car or not lol