Anyone have a nutcase neighbor ?

dsa87gn

Ive lived in this house for 12 years. My neighbor is a single lady in her early 50's. She had lived with her mother until she passed away a couple of years ago. She does not work due to a supposed problem with her arm. For the last year or two, I could literally walk past her without her even acknowledging my prescence. A simple hello would be totally ignored or responded with a grunt. Or a How you doing either ignored or responded with a nasty "IM FINE".

I have never done a thing to this batch except snowplow her driveway when I did mine for 10 years. Never got a single thank you for that either. I stopped doing it last year since I finally got disgusted with her attitude toward me and the wife.

Over the weekend, Im cleaning out the garage, shes out there messing with her flowers. I see her coffee cup start blowing around the driveway. The next morning Im out there cutting the grass on my tractor and her cup is up near my house between the properties, so I reach down and flip it over on hers.

I do a few laps on the tractor, come around and she is standing there and throws the cup violently to the ground and runs in her garage. I finish up the lawn and see she has placed this cup standing up right on the property line. Shes on the side of her house, so I go over ask her if she'd like me to throw away her cup for her. She totally freaked out. "You wanna mess with me bla bla.. its on! etc." I calmy asked what Have I ever done to her and she barks, "nothing, just get back on your own property, you dont know who your messing with". A little shocked, I said fine. I dont want anything to do with you.

I got a chuckle as I left for work this morning I noticed the cup still sitting there..

Sorry so long, but this is the first time I have had a nutty neighbor and hope it doesnt get worse. I plan on just completely ignoring her from now on but dont know what to expect. Crazy nut, I thinks she needs some/more meds..

just stay clear LOL......someone like that you can NEVER please......dont let it get to you....theres all kinds in this world.;)
my uncle is alittle off the wall.i just agree with whatever he says...and stay clear of him......

She thinks you're hot and wants some yum-yum, and is jealous that your wife is gettin' all your lovin'.

I say giver her a hug.....she needs a hug.:rolleyes:

She thinks you're hot and wants some yum-yum, and is jealous that your wife is gettin' all your lovin'.

LOL...

trust me, I dont think Ive ever been/will be intoxicated enough to even consider sometihng like her.:eek: She is quite an eyesore, but Ive always been nothing but nice to her.

If ANYTHING ever happens in the future, make sure you file a police report. Just tell the officer you would like it on file that the even occured. If she files first, anything after that will just look like retaliation.

I have a neighbor like that, grew up next to her too. Her husband is a nice guy but she is far from nice. When we were young riding our bikes around, she would flip out at us if we turned around in her driveway or even rode from the sidewalk to the street via her driveway... To this day she still has nothing to do but call the cops on us. Drive our rc cars in the street, cops, work on cars with airtools during the day, cops, burnouts in the cul de sac, cops. :)

I am having to deal with whackjob neighbors now as well. We are finishing up a lakehouse now. We have a neighbor down there, that all of my other neighbors hate. They threw a fit becuase we didn't have a portopotty on site, when one of our contractors peed off the backporch one time. LOL!

We did get a portopotty to pacify them, but they will harras us and the other neighbors and videotape our reactions. She has even flashed us as we drove by while her husband videotaped from inside the house. They come out and yell at people for driving over 10 mph because it stirs up the dust on the gravel road.

People like this I feel sorry for. They have nothing better to do with their time than harass their neighbors. Pretty sad existence really. They are just looking for someone to sue. Any interactions with your neighbor just make sure you realize you could be videotaped at the time.

I was thinking the same thing... Maybe she needs a man. Tell her she can come over on the 4th of July and you'll show her your bottle rocket make a love explosion...

Put up a fence... Works great for me.

That may well be an early onset of alzhiemers... My aunt did that, and it only got worse, to the point we had to commit her to a secure facility. She was a danger to herself, and others.
One could be standing there, carrying on a pleasant conversation, and WHAMO, she'd knock you silly.

On top of that, she's probably not taking her meds. After 50 yrs of her mother's BS, who would be sane??

This is a great thread...

My neighbor is an old Korean guy that goes out of his way to be a jag. 3 years ago we got a few inches of snow over nite and he decided to get out there at 6 a.m. to shovel. His access to his back yard happens to be the side of my house where all the bedrooms are located. Anyway I get woken up to a scrape noise followed by a bang. It happens over and over so I look out my window and see that he gets a shovel full of snow then wacks my siding to knock off the snow. I knock on the window to get his attention but he just looked at me than did the same thing and wacked the siding. Now Im mad and I go out in shorts, t-shirt, and work boots to discuss the matter. I tell him stop hitting my house or he's gonna have a problem. He starts yelling at me so I walked up to him took his shovel and threw it on top of his garage! :D He screamed out NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! problem solved. The wife thought I hit the old guy when he screamed. I went back to sleep, and the wife had a story to tell her friends (the herd).

My neighbor is an old Korean guy that goes out of his way to be a jag. 3 years ago we got a few inches of snow over nite and he decided to get out there at 6 a.m. to shovel. His access to his back yard happens to be the side of my house where all the bedrooms are located. Anyway I get woken up to a scrape noise followed by a bang. It happens over and over so I look out my window and see that he gets a shovel full of snow then wacks my siding to knock off the snow. I knock on the window to get his attention but he just looked at me than did the same thing and wacked the siding. Now Im mad and I go out in shorts, t-shirt, and work boots to discuss the matter. I tell him stop hitting my house or he's gonna have a problem. He starts yelling at me so I walked up to him took his shovel and threw it on top of his garage! :D He screamed out NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! problem solved. The wife thought I hit the old guy when he screamed. I went back to sleep, and the wife had a story to tell her friends (the herd).

Now THAT'S some funny chit right there!!!:D

KB

Whenever I get into these situations I just calmly explain the my court ordered shrink says that is important that I remain calm and not get upset.

I have a neighbor that I have lived next to for about 15 years and have rarely ever seen her outside the house much less even spoken to her. She calls my house the other day in a panic and says she has an emergency and needs me to take her somewhere as soon as possible. I'm thinking it must be a life or death situation! Turns out, she had locked her keys in her car and wanted me to take her to the store because she had run out of cigarettes! :eek:

Yup thats funny...good thing I wasn't drinking anything while reading that:eek:

I have a neighbor that I have lived next to for about 15 years and have rarely ever seen her outside the house much less even spoken to her. She calls my house the other day in a panic and says she has an emergency and needs me to take her somewhere as soon as possible. I'm thinking it must be a life or death situation! Turns out, she had locked her keys in her car and wanted me to take her to the store because she had run out of cigarettes! :eek:

U must not be a smoker!! ;)

I have a melting pot around me. Hispanic man and wife mid 30's diagonal from me, she mows in a bikini!! Across from her is the rednecks, with the airboat in their yard, good people though. Beside them and me are the haitians that don't mow their yard, and the rednecks (confederate flag flying on house) yell at them all the time. Mexican village behind me. They have a full on mariachi (SP?) band. Fatso's next to me. Dad is about 275 lbs, mom is probably 325 and the 35 year old daughter has to be 400 lbs. Gay guy across from me (nicest house on block). GE repairman beside the gay guy, drives a newer ws6 ta, only time I see him leave in the TA is to buy a bottle of booze. I could go on, but it gets interesting in the hood. The rednecks were heckling the gay guy last night. The rednecks sit in plastic lawn chairs on their front lawn and drink beer and the gay guy was disturbing them with his lawn mowing.

That lady reminds me of my friends neighbor. His neighbor is crazy, when she is off her pills. My friend told me that she likes to offer loafs of bread and applesauce. There was one time when I was at my friends house, she came out and as my friend if his mother was home. He said no, she not. Then she replied with, something about his mom raping her.
Some people I guess.

I had a neighbor that was a dick. He would always come over yelling at us saying our music was too loud....well you could barely hear it in our appartment. He tried calling the cops on us saying we were trafficing crack cocaine!:rolleyes: and file a report that we keyed his cars again:rolleyes: . So we were moving out cause we got eveicted cause of the duche, and he told me to get rid of my POS car (my old 85 t-type). I told him "hey man this car is a classic!". So he tried to start a fight with me and 2 other of my friends. I just told him to go inside drink anaother beer and beat the shart out of his wife! LOL. He didn't like that too much, the sad part was you could tell he did beat his wife up!

I'm looking forward to my old man neighbor kicking the bucket. He got hit by a car while riding his bike last year, unfortunately it only broke his leg though. The hard hat he always wears around must have saved him.:rolleyes:

That may well be an early onset of alzhiemers... My aunt did that, and it only got worse, to the point we had to commit her to a secure facility. She was a danger to herself, and others.
One could be standing there, carrying on a pleasant conversation, and WHAMO, she'd knock you silly.

On top of that, she's probably not taking her meds. After 50 yrs of her mother's BS, who would be sane??

Think you might be right with that one.
On the day I moved in to my house I was out looking at a weird object between my house and my neighbors. It was a cement wheel with a metal pole and a piece that swinged around. I figured out after a while that it was a tether to hit a tennis ball around. At any rate while I was looking at it and thinking it was going to suck lifting it into my truck, my neighbor comes running out of his house telling me I "can't" move that because it's the property line marker. Then he goes on to tell me he's going to put up a fence too. I said great I like fences. He never got the fence so I put a horse fence up and threw the damn thing in the dump. That was 22 years ago. Think I've said 5 words to him since.