AnyOne from Mississippi

Brent

Hey Brent, I tried to call you yesterday, I'm back in Ft Worth now. I ordered new shocks and springs today, they should be here this week. I'll give you a call when they come in. Thanks again man

Jason

Hey guys, this is Jason. I'm at Leeo Thompson's place in Indiana. I put my tranny out of its misery at BG so we towed it to Leeo's and we are rebuilding it. I drove it without a hassle to BG and made one pass and the converter failed and took the tranny out. I should be leaving here by Wednesday if everything works out right with the car. I'm sooo not looking foward to paying gas prices. Its 3.49 for regular here!! :eek: :eek:

I was going to try to make the Hot Rod Power Tour but this rebuild is going to set me back so maybe next year. I tell you what, I'd much rather go on that then keep going to BG.

see yall soon.

Jason

New pics

Its finished! All New..

Body Bushings, Body Braces, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Competition Engineering 90/10 & 50/50 shocks, 2000 S-10 Blazer 11" disc brakes w/dual piston caliper conversion (direct bolt on), Solid U-joints, Carpet, seat upholstery, trunk kit.

Red Armstrong plug wires, 4" Cold air kit (behind headlight), Ebay's Headers, 3" custom single shot exhaust, Eric Marshall's 93 Street Chip, SMC's Progressive Alky kit, Precision Industries 9" 5 disc 3600 lock up converter, Lee Thompson/Jason Cheney built 200R4 Transmission, Tranny cooler.

Hope I didnt leave anything out.. Thank you Brent!!!

Next is an Alky chip from Eric and a crank case Evac system. Here's a few new pics.

Jason

Attachments

• JAsonsT.jpg
    JAsonsT.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 124
  • JasonsT1.jpg
    JasonsT1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 120
  • JasonsT3.jpg
    JasonsT3.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 107
looks GREAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Me and my students had "BUNCH(s) of FUN" and they learned a GREAT deal while working on it!!!!!
Still working on a design for the heat problem on the pump.........

Hey, me and my brother took both the GN's to a car show Sat.----had a lots-of-fun, seen ole' friends and laid down a little rubber. My car boost 22psi with NO KNOCK!!!!!...............that TE-44 is GREAT.
My brother's TA-49 was 19psi with .03 deg of knock!!!!!!! I am going to go-up 1 psi of fuel pressure and try it out. I would like to get it to about 22 psi with NO knock.....
Later