AnyOne from Mississippi

agteacher

Life is GREAT!!
Looking for members in the Brandon(central) Mississippi area, or other areas in MISSISSIPPI. We can meet at the next Cruise-in at Byran(about 10min south of Jackson on I55.)-----1st Sat.of each month, Or e-Mail with a different location.
Hope to hear from ALL the Mississippi members.

While its not a TR I may take my TTA, once or twice if its fun, once I get it running again. I'm only about 3 hrs away.

Hey guys, I'm home for a few days, I hope to make it. when & where?

Jason

Attachments

• 87 T 001.jpg
    87 T 001.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 635
The Byram event is a first Saturday of the month cruise-in starting at 6:00 p.m. It draws a pretty good crowd.

You should make plans to attend my club's car show on October 27-28, or even join the club. It's the third annual and they have turned it into a two day event. All proceeds benefit the Methodist Children's Home. For more info, check out our website or let me know. Would love to have some fellows from Louisiana come up.

http://msclassiccruisers.com/

Sam

Direction to Byram

88ZNX said:
Where at in Byram?
GoodDay!!!
1st Saturday of each month---6pm till 9ish pm

I 20 to I 55 south--- go about 5miles (on I 55 south)----Byram exit(exit ramp Stop light)----turn left a stop light----go over interstate(bridge) 2nd stop light turn Left(frontage road north) about 1mile on Right
It is at Flashbacks on the Frontage Road ---see the cars at Fashbacks from the interstate.

Life is like a WHEEL....what goes AROUND....comes Around !!!!!

Kma697 said:
Judging by the sig...I guess you won't be driving the Goat!! LOL

I do take the GTO to Byram occassionally. It's about a 25 mile drive there for me. We're actually getting Milt Schornack of Royal Pontiac fame to build the motor this fall above and beyond "Royal Bobcat" specs. I may not drive it a lot, but I definitely will maximize those miles.

Hey Ag keep me posted I'll try to come later this year car at the chassis shop right now and if you need some tunin help give me call I love playin with these cars.

later randy

i'm down here on the coast here in ocean springs. my family lives in florence though so i'm up there pretty often. as far as meets i work in sales so my sats are pretty tight

Rims for sale

Bump for MS guys, I still have these in my garage.

17x9 SLP wheels that fit G body or F body. I have a total of 6. 4 are new in the box, and 2 have good tires on them. $400 takes all. Money talks, I need to move these NOW!

Call me 601-415-8318 Jason they are in Brandon.

Attachments

• Jas 046.jpg
    Jas 046.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 491
Hey Ag, I'm over in Pearl. I have too many cars and not enough time to play with them. My 3 year old and 11 week old daughters make sure of that:D ! Plus it's hunting season, but not enough time for that either:rolleyes: .
John

Also For Sale

Bump! Also Have a set of Chrome Grand National Factory rims complete with tires and centercaps. Super nice!!! I'll take $500 for those.

Call me 601-415-8318

Jason

Hey Brent, call me, Im home if you still want those SLP wheels.

601-415-8318

Jason

Ready for paint!

Hey Brent, Thanks for letting me fix your car. It sure looks awesome!!

Got my car all stripped and its going to the body shop on Monday. Cant wait!!

Attachments

• 87 T 007.jpg
    87 T 007.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 452
  • 87 T 008.jpg
    87 T 008.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 437
Oh yeah

I have to wait and work on a few more cars before I start building the new engine, I needed a get around car so I got this one.

Attachments

• Acura 007.jpg
    Acura 007.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 453
Jason
YOU are the MAN!!!!!! My car LOOKS SUPER SLICK---NO DINGS!!!!
My students cound not believe the way you worked your magic on those door dings. One asked....do you reckon, Mr. Jason would like to have a trainee?? I said.... I will ask him how much he will charge you......
Thanks for all the great work on my car. The students enjoyed and learned A GREAT deal from your work and you explaining the process.
O'yea , when you left....my students started looking for the metal to make all the braces for your car. When you get ready for them.....THEY will be more than happy to make them and install them.
brent

Man it was my pleasure!! I had a great time!! Well, training for dent repair cost me over $8000 back in 1999. If he wants to get trained, I can do it, but its going to be alittle more now.