Anyone ever filed a workers comp claim and/or disability claim?

Like any job, it has it's moments.........:D:D:D
Well, it doesn't look like the kind of place you walk around with an untucked baggy shirt on. And yet, I can't figure any way around that as I'd have a woody all day! That place is as cool as H-E-Double Hockey Sticks there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, it doesn't look like the kind of place you walk around with an untucked baggy shirt on. And yet, I can't figure any way around that as I'd have a woody all day! That place is as cool as H-E-Double Hockey Sticks there!

If you're ever in the Phoenix area, call me. I'll arrange a "back stage tour" for you and your group.

Mostly, we are a bunch of really laid back guys..... Ask Nick Micale, I've shown bunches of people the inner workings of this place. Everyone who works here is proud of their work and proud of where it is that they work.

That kind of thing goes a long way in employee satisfaction.

Last edited:
Sooooooooo, are you throwing caution to the wind and moving to Montana, or looking for employment in West Houston?

"Enquiring" minds want to know........

You're a bit hard to keep up with but mostly, you're all over the place here.........

I'm honestly hoping you find whatever it is you are searching for...... Perhaps reeling it all in just a bit will help.

I do understand the confusion but allow me to explain. I have nothing holding me down here and I like to look at all possible options that are open to me. You are not the first person to tell me that I am all over the place but that is only because I am weighing all my options. ;)

To end on a high note I received a positive email today regarding an application I submitted recently. I will be in Ft. Collins, CO to test for a Emergency Services Dispatcher with the Fort Collins Police Dept on Dec 12-15. I have family there that I have not seen in years and that is where my dad lived there for about 5yrs so my brother and I spent a few summers and Christmas's there and loved it.

I do understand the confusion but allow me to explain. I have nothing holding me down here and I like to look at all possible options that are open to me. You are not the first person to tell me that I am all over the place but that is only because I am weighing all my options. ;)

To end on a high note I received a positive email today regarding an application I submitted recently. I will be in Ft. Collins, CO to test for a Emergency Services Dispatcher with the Fort Collins Police Dept on Dec 12-15. I have family there that I have not seen in years and that is where my dad lived there for about 5yrs so my brother and I spent a few summers and Christmas's there and loved it.

I'm sure your former LEO experience made you a candidate they would want to talk to. Good luck!

If you're ever in the Phoenix area, call me. I'll arrange a "back stage tour" for you and your group.

Mostly, we are a bunch of really laid back guys..... Ask Nick Micale, I've shown bunches of people the inner workings of this place. Everyone who works here is proud of their work and proud of where it is that they work.

That kind of thing goes a long way in employee satisfaction.

I bet! And I'd love to!! Looks way cool to me, I'd be all about it that's for sure!!