Anybody know of any car shows in the Grapevine/Flower Mound/Lewisville area?

grnadnasty84

Cold Air 84
My father and I are pieceing together a 87 engine to put in my 84 gn and we would really like to get a look at a 87 gn to clear up a few things. I know there should be one or two gn's at any given car show around here but I don't know where to find one. Anybody know of one close by? Doesn't have to be an event, if you know of a parking lot where people meet weekly or biweekly that's great. Thanks in advance.

I'm about 10 minutes North of Denton. I just put a rebuilt engine in mine and I'm getting close to finishing it up. You're welcome to come by and take a look if you don't find one closer. I'll pm you my number.

The Lone Star Performance Buick Club in DFW is working on getting a regular scheduled car show event up and running. We'll post up as soon as we get it all ironed out. :)

Thanks Guess, send me your number when you get some free time and we'll make a trip that way. Would love to see a lone star show sometime soon.

Thanks Guess, send me your number when you get some free time and we'll make a trip that way. Would love to see a lone star show sometime soon.

We are at Redline Raceway every 2nd Sat April - Oct. You can see as many as 10-15 TR's

What do you want to know? I'm sure someone could post some pix and answer your questions.