Any testimonials with this turbo

No worries, I learned something in the process but yeah this thread went way off topic...Anyhow, I installed the stock turbo for now and I can tell the difference between my TE-60 and my stock turbo but then again I never tried to go WOT with my TE-60 and new 80# injectors and SD2. . Bison and I are chatting and when I fly back to Texas i'll more than likely buy his turbo. I was never able to tune the car with the new SD chip and 80#'s I got from eric (thanks again). Tried to go WOT with the stocker and the a/f got down to 8.7 and bogged down so I guess this thread is over and im off to figure out WTF is going on and thanks for everyone suggestions...

And thats the difference between me and you.. You get your data from the search function.. I get mine from seeing and living this for decades.. Go ahead wrap your own headers .. But dont advocate others to do it.. Because its a great way to ruin headers that normally could live..

Im out.. This thread is way off topic now .. Sorry to the OP .. If someone else starts another thread we can pick up the discussion.. Maybe we can get beyond all the internet promoted crap and get to real use cases.
Just mearly pointing you in the right direction but you are too ignorent and close minded. Anyways, I've been wrapping headers for 15 years with positive results. OP, Just make sure to buy high quality headers and you won't have any premature failures or cracking. This is what separates me from the guy above. I buy quality and he doesn't. When his headers fail he blames it on the wrap and spreads bad information.
Cheers!

Just mearly pointing you in the right direction but you are too ignorent and close minded. Anyways, I've been wrapping headers for 15 years with positive results. OP, Just make sure to buy high quality headers and you won't have any premature failures or cracking. This is what separates me from the guy above. I buy quality and he doesn't. When his headers fail he blames it on the wrap and spreads bad information.
Cheers!

Bud your barking up the wrong tree here.. What separates me and you is you've been making mistakes for 15 years , while ive learnt from mistakes and thats why im sharing... You've wrapped headers for 15 years.. Ive fabricated high end headers for 20 years.. Anytime you want to talk quality headers ... Design, material, weld process... Im game

A wise man once said..."Cant we all just get a long".....Abraham Lincoln.....Kidding.. Thanks for the tidbits, took the turbo apart and looks like the "hot side" (I think that's what's the side that is attached or closer to the exhaust side is called) bearings went bad. Not sure why, I just had it rebuilt in 2012 by garret themselves and I've put maybe 500 miles on it since the rebuild, I wonder if it would be possible to turn this turbo into a ceramic ball bearing turbo vs buying a new turbo (Not sure what the cost comparison would be).

Don't pay attention to him he's always looking for a scuffle.

He's just a keyboard cowboy looking for attention!!!

Easy enough to not listen to him if you put him on your ignore list. ;)

Don't pay attention to him he's always looking for a scuffle.

He's just a keyboard cowboy looking for attention!!!

Easy enough to not listen to him if you put him on your ignore list. ;)
Thanks for the advice! There is always one guy in every forum like that.