Any real fight fans here?

And I almost paid the $49.95....lol What a joke. Reminds me of old Tyson fights that lasted (1) round. That must have been pathetic to watch. Atleast with a UFC fight one gets to view several fights.

And I almost paid the $49.95....lol What a joke. Reminds me of old Tyson fights that lasted (1) round. That must have been pathetic to watch. Atleast with a UFC fight one gets to view several fights.

There were 4 fights on the under card last night, not a bad card either. And I wish there was a fighter such as TYSON to bring the true fight electricity back to boxing. I'd still be the $50 PPV sucker.

great fight just wished it would of lasted a couple of rounds more..i also started following ufc but lately its starting to look like wwe with the same characters fighting over and over.

There were 4 fights on the under card last night, not a bad card either. And I wish there was a fighter such as TYSON to bring the true fight electricity back to boxing. I'd still be the $50 PPV sucker.

I used to love the old HW boxing events, names like Tyson, Holyfield, Ruddick, Bowe, Moorer, Lewis, Morrison... Those were fights worth watching... With the way UFC is throwing these PPV events every month with lackluster cards, I will be getting more selective and throwing boxing into the mix when a good fight comes up.... I'm going to be hosed this month, $50 for the fight this weekend, then I've gotta watch Evans vs. Machita. My cable bill is going to be like $200.00... :mad:

I friggin missed it. I clicked on the fight and said, let me just close my eyes for a little bit and watch the fight when it starts. I could have sworn I closed my eyes for a minute tops. When i woke up it was all over, I started flipping channels to see if I had it on the wrong station, and sure enough I slept through it. I gotta lay off the beers before the fights:rolleyes: Guess I didn't miss much. Was the crowd pissed for such a short fight???

Yea, but even lame UFC fights are more exiting then a decent boxing match and from what I can remember the UFC fights are like $35 vs. $50. But then again a boxing match like this does not come around often and the UFC fights are like every month.

I was that sucker even when Tyson was lame. I always thought that maybe he would suprise me. I guess that was half the excitment. In the back of my mind I thought if George Foreman can do it in his 40's then why not Tyson in his 30's? So much for that.... Now with Pac vs. May I can see paying the money.

I had a feeling Hatton would get his azz kicked since he has only fought (1) real fighter and lost. Glad I saved the money. He is a washup now IMO.

Anyone have any more video links? HBO must have been crying to YouTube and pulled it. Lol...

KO'd for minutes....

Dude was floored.... like Michael Spinks "no one home" KO'd..... :eek:

Attachments

• ricky_hatton1_1396007c.jpg
    ricky_hatton1_1396007c.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 60
  • article-0-04C9C1D0000005DC-275_468x309.jpg
    article-0-04C9C1D0000005DC-275_468x309.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 53