Any real fight fans here?

scrobbyd

Pacquiao vs Hatton
Who's gonna win and why do you think they will win?

Me personally, I don't care who wins, I'm a fan of both fighters. No matter what I think it's gonna be a hell of a fight. Because both are toe to toe fighters with no GREAT talent, buy that I mean that neither fighter backs down and doesn't mind getting hit (all heart). Kind of like Gatti, all heart and don't care about if they can speak clearly later on in life, just a true warriors.

I personally think if Hatton has learned and utilizes any of Mayweathers knowledge Pacquiao could be in for a surprise. That being said if Hatton fights his same style of fighting and let's the warrior come and not stick with boxing, it could be a short fight Paquiao by KO.

Somewhat of a fight fan...but more for the lady fighters. Used to kickbox and the girl fights are the ones to watch...the guys just kind of dance around the ring for the majority of it *yawn*. :rolleyes:

Somewhat of a fight fan...but more for the lady fighters. Used to kickbox and the girl fights are the ones to watch...the guys just kind of dance around the ring for the majority of it *yawn*. :rolleyes:

you need to watch
1-Corales VS Castillo 1
2-Vasquez VS marquez 1,2 and 3
3-Berto VS Collazo
4-Pacquiao VS Marquez
5-kirkland VS Julio

and you need to forget about Floyd duckweather JR. and B-Hop.

to the original post.
this fight is going to be a great fight non stop action.
its as close to a 50/50 fight as it can get.
i pick Hatton by mid way KO-hatton is stonger.
and i also pick Pacman by late KO. Hatton runs out of gas late in the fights.

you need to watch
1-Corales VS Castillo 1
3-Berto VS Collazo
4-Pacquiao VS Marquez
5-kirkland VS Julio

to the original post.

You mean, Floyd Mayweather Jr.?? I didn't necessarily say that ALL fights were boring, but A LOT of them are. It's boxing. Those gloves get heavy after a while believe it or not. I'm not downing the sport at all, there are some great fighters out there...just saying SOME of the fights are boring, IMO. Royce Gracie for example, one of the best (if not THE best) grappler in the world, but spends most of his fights rolling around on the ground..which (again, IMO) is boring to watch. When I go to see I fight, I want to see a FIGHT...punches thrown, bloody gloves...all out kicking your butt fight! That being said, I would say Hatton has the upper hand on this one.

Pacquiao by ko.Unless he's not in shape.Young man hits hard.He's taken out the best Mexican fighters and I don't think Hatten has enough power to hurt Pacquiao.

Pacquiao by KO also. Hatton might be a little stronger but then again so was De La Hoya.:eek:

you need to watch
1-Corales VS Castillo 1
3-Berto VS Collazo
4-Pacquiao VS Marquez
5-kirkland VS Julio

to the original post.

Also add Marquez vs Diaz to the list.I got Pacquiao ,he has to much speed and accuracy for Hatton.

Also add Marquez vs Diaz to the list.I got Pacquiao ,he has to much speed and accuracy for Hatton.

Too many to list
That was a great fight I thought the Baby bull had him in the 4th or one of those early rounds.

Hatton is going to smother some of that accuracy and speed.
I’ll go with Hatton. I just wouldn't put too much money on either one as this fight is a too close to call for me.

Pacquiao later rounds to much speed for hatton.
Great fights can't forget about the barrera vs. morales wars
corales vs. castillo 1 possible fight of the decade

I knew Manny had speed and accuracy but lastnite he showed he has power also.Now im waiting on the next great fight,Mayweather vs Marquez.

I AM SOOOOOOOO PISSED OFF:mad:,All the time i order a fight this is what happen.Any ways PACMAN kick ass last night

This is the first boxing PPV I've gotten in 10 or so years... I've been following primarily MMA. This was a good event, and I was pleased with the ending... I love how Freddy Roach blasted back post fight interview after some of the comments made from the Hatton camp:

The quote was Freddy Roach saying he knew the fight was going to be over fast because:

"This was no surprise," three-time trainer of the year Roach said afterwards.

"Hatton pumps his hands before he throws a punch.

"He's a sucker for the right hook.

"That's what we worked on throughout our entire camp.

"Ricky fights the same way over and over.

"Ricky lacks the ablility to make adjustments during fights"

"I've watched so many tapes of Ricky in the last two months. I know him as well as my own fighter."

Well I expected Hatton to last a little longer. But I knew that when ever he got into the ring, he was going to be in trouble, not a drop of sweat on him. Than Pacquiao comes into the ring full of sweat. I told some of my friends "this don't look good for Hatton" entering the fight cold. Kind of like just jumping in your TB after a cold night, starting the motor and making a 1/4 pass. Not good IMHO, fighters should always enter a fight warmed and ready. Although in this case I don't think it would have mattered for long, Hatton showed no respeat for Pacquiao, just came in charging like a second rate fighter.

O'well in the big picture this I believe was all done to get the big fight to finally happen. Pacquiao vs Mayweather, now I would just like to see what kind of stipulations Mayweather will have for Pacquiao.

Pac vs.Mayweather
Let's see what mayweather can do against marquez, marquez is no push-over especially for a fighter coming off a lay-off , But with that said mayweather should handle him and then it's the big fight for the end of the year .