Here is the list of the SNK neogeo carts i have

Nam-1975
Sengoku
The super spy
Baseball stars (2)
Magician lord
cyber lip
Ninja combat

i have a few games myself but i live in a apt so i can't take them home yet:( but when i buy a house i will a few games and a jukebox for my gameroom also a 3.5 x7 bar pool table

i love my job

another shot

some more games the small cabinet pac man/ms pac man are real hard too find

This is great ya'll....keep 'em comin'. I had no idea there were others out there like me who had a freakin' fetish with these damn games. They are truly an addiction....

Nice stuff! I had a few Ms Pac and Pac mini's I had a Ms Pac mini that was home owned since new! She was mint :) I also had a home owned Centipede mini. I should have kept that one! Robotron is another one of my fav's. I play is allot on the Multi Williams! :)

SloGN: I have all those carts! :) I went thru a phase and bought all the Neo Geo carts I could find. Been to many warehouse raids and saw some cool rare stuff!

www.phillyarcade.com is my old busted up site but you can see some of my games there! :cool:

Sure.. they pop up on eBay from time to time.. this is the slow time of year for the game sales so you won't see many but it's a good time to buy! Check HERE

a pic of my "gameroom"

Attachments

• hpim0655.jpg
    hpim0655.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 395
Damn, no one mentioned Zaxxon or Defender? I use to play those all the time. Liked and played a lot of the original Pac Man. Never got into Ms., probably because I was not playing arcade games by that time. Also played a lot of Centipede, Donkey Kong and especially Dig Dug.

I've got a lot of MAME ROM copies and plans to one day build a cabinet. I'd buy an old cabinet and convert for MAME but I don't know if I could live with myself destroying an old game cabinet just so I have a MAME console. Maybe if I got an old cabinet where the game was shot, not a well-liked game and working tube.

Art.