Any members or clubs from western NY

I'm also from Rochester. Just got my 87 after 12 years sitting. Spent most of the summer so far and way to much money trying to get it running good. Not much aftermarket stuff on it yet. Still trying to smooth out the running. If you guy do decide to meet up I will try to tag along.

I'm planning on going to Empire on Wednesday for T and T although the weather doesn't look good. Have to wait and see.

I'm in for Wednesday night T&T if the weather holds. Haven't been there in 8 years.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm in for Wednesday night T&T if the weather holds. Haven't been there in 8 years.

That's great. I'll post back on here Wednesday afternoon. Hopefully the weather holds off.

It's supposed to be nice after 2pm tomorrow. That's if u believe the weather guessers!

Come on guys! Who else is going?

I'm still on, glad you saw a better weather report. I was beginning to give up on this week

Track is closed due to flooding in the pit area. Check the site. Phil.

Track is closed due to flooding in the pit area. Check the site. Phil.

I may try to go tomorrow night. Will have to see what this crazy weather does. It's supposed to be nice. Hopefully some of you guys can make it out.

Ok. I am going to Empire tonight! The weather says 0-10% chance of rain. I have a pretty ambitious day planned trying to get my trailer in order. I have never towed the car on the trailer yet. I drove it on yesterday for a test fit. It's not road worthy as of now so we shall see how much I can get done today.

Check the site later in the day. Hopefully the pits drained. Phil.

Hey Bill, did you end up making it to the track? I'm planning on next Wednesday if it stays dry.

Yes. I went. It was a day full of drama. I definitely need some help tuning this car. My best run was 11.85 @ 116 mph. I was just feeling like I was getting it dialed in. The following run I blew off the pipe where it connects from the intercooler to the hot side of the turbo. It was on the best pass of the day when it blew off.

Hey Bill, did you end up making it to the track? I'm planning on next Wednesday if it stays dry.

I couldn't believe how many fast street cars were there. Many running low 11 second passes

Are you planning on going next Wednesday. I'm pretty sure I won't have my injectors and chip by then but I want to see what it does. Stock injectors are maxed out at 20psi so I'm going to drop it down.

I am planning on going. I hope it works out this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, once again weather not looking good. Did you find out about the methanol yet?

Not yet. I will tomorrow. If Wednesday doesn't work can you go on Friday? I think we may go Friday and camp out run both Friday and Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk