Any members or clubs from western NY

I'll see. Hard for me because of work, never know when I get home. Wed works better because I'm off. Running out of time for the season and definitely want to go. And weather looks like crap both days.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Once I get my alky pump back I'll be going to the track on a Wednesday and hopefully a lot more come fall for the cooler weather.

Chip and injectors on their way. No shipping info yet but received the shipping confirmation from TT

Are you guy doing anything soon.I haven't been on the site for a while if so please keep me posted

Are you guy doing anything soon.I haven't been on the site for a while if so please keep me posted
We are trying to go to Empire dragway tonight for test and tune. Weather is not looking great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are trying to go to Empire dragway tonight for test and tune. Weather is not looking great.

So far myself and 69RSCLONE are planning on going. I am and the Buffalo area. He is coming from Rochester. Where do you live?

It seems as though we can't win with this weather. Forecast here in Buffalo is great! Empire not so good.

Depending on the weather and temperature. I'll be going next Wednesday the 17th if anyone is interested.

Depending on the weather and temperature. I'll be going next Wednesday the 17th if anyone is interested.

I don't think I'll be going back to Lancaster on Wednesday nights anymore. At least not to run the car. The track on Wed is horrible. No traction at all. They don't do any prep. I might go if you go just to meet up tho. 69RSCLONE and I have been going to Empire on Friday nights. So far we r the only ones. We are hoping to get some more TR guys out there. Depending on how much power ur making and what ur intentions are Lancaster may be fine. My car just overpowered the track. Even with a 0 boost launch as soon as the turbo came on it spins the tires.

Chip and injectors on their way. No shipping info yet but received the shipping confirmation from TT

Hey Scott I got my MAP sensor yesterday. I ordered longer ramps too! Lol. I'm hoping for the 19th at Empire again.

I don't think I'll be going back to Lancaster on Wednesday nights anymore. At least not to run the car. The track on Wed is horrible. No traction at all. They don't do any prep. I might go if you go just to meet up tho. 69RSCLONE and I have been going to Empire on Friday nights. So far we r the only ones. We are hoping to get some more TR guys out there. Depending on how much power ur making and what ur intentions are Lancaster may be fine. My car just overpowered the track. Even with a 0 boost launch as soon as the turbo came on it spins the tires.

Yeah weds are bad days for racing real cars. You guys going Friday? My car is not ready but I'd like to see some Turbo regals.

Yeah weds are bad days for racing real cars. You guys going Friday? My car is not ready but I'd like to see some Turbo regals.

No. We are not going tonight. Trying for next Friday tho. Come on out and hang with us. I know Scott (69RSCLONE) is planning on going too. Let me know.

Does anyone from WNY want to go to Bowling, Kentucky in October for the nationals?

I'm planning on going on Friday with my son and my father. Car's running a lot smother with the TR6 module and feels stronger. Radiator is in and running too cold now. Need to pull the thermostat out and check it, running 120. Need an oil cooler seal. Had to take the oil cooler off with the radiator because the line nut was seized and couldn't remove the hose. Weather looks great for Friday night so I'm hoping to get a good time out of it. See you there.

I'm planning on going on Friday with my son and my father. Car's running a lot smother with the TR6 module and feels stronger. Radiator is in and running too cold now. Need to pull the thermostat out and check it, running 120. Need an oil cooler seal. Had to take the oil cooler off with the radiator because the line nut was seized and couldn't remove the hose. Weather looks great for Friday night so I'm hoping to get a good time out of it. See you there.

I'm gonna start getting my car ready tomorrow. Have new MAP sensor, PCV valve and grommet to install. Also exhaust hangar and boost controller. Digi-tails. Car is in desperate need of wax. I would love to get under 11.50 this week. I need to practice launching at different boost levels. I'm gonna try to get there earlier this week.

Weather report looks great for Friday! Come on guys. The season is almost over!

I'm in Wheatfield almost Niagara Falls. Did you buy your car from someone around this area?