Any Duck hunters here ?

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
Hey guys , Just wondering if we got any duck hunters here , I posted the same in the guns / ammo section . I hunt north ms and some in Arkansas , Keith

Hell yeah... Mid season break down in LA... Will be back out on the 17th. Would love to come up that way this year. Friend says it's awesome? Might make a trip in Jan but it has been Awesome down here so far.

Holy shit , ya'll been killing any ? its been slow up here , but the weather is bout to get right . The hi this thursday is mid 30s and dipping into the teens
You an LSU fan ?

Last edited:
Wigeon, teal, few mallards and tons of woody's. Canvasbacks and more mallards I hope in a week or so. My first year in LA and I'm having a blast.

Coming from CO its 10X better and warmer down here... Supposed to be low 28 next few days in the am and wish I could get back out there. Going on vacation from 16 dec- 4 jan and plan on slayin em'

Not yet but hope to some day, I have never eaten Duck but want to try it. Only bird hunting I have ever done was in the '80s for Dove at my brothers deer lease and we had a blast.

In NY for the holidays so missed out on mid season opener. A few buddies told me they did pretty good. Don't get back until the 30th and plan on going as much as possible until 22Jan. This shit is addicting... Lol

Here is a strap of Mallards and Gadwall from yesterday morning here in north Ms and thats my son , Peyton
IMG_1221.JPG

image.jpeg

Last weekend in Grand Chenier Louisiana
Next day was good too and I shot my first green head mallard.