Any different external waste gate for ATR downpipe

5 LTR KLR

I was wondering if there are any other external waste you can use on an ATR 3" downpipe. I need one but do NOT want the ATR external waste gate.

Here is picture of were external waste gate would go:

08673a6f818a9f482ea3da4a8cfd4ae0.jpg

Any advice would be great do to I need to buy one as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do you get them? And it mounts right up? Do u have picture of how it looks?

bolts right up I think Full Throttle might carry them. I don't have a picture But it looks good , fits good and works good. Mine has been on for 6 years. No issues.

I use the Turbonetics Deltagate it's 38mm. I bought it used 12 years ago and it has worked great all this time. I've used it with TE54,TE70,and my current GT67 turbo and it has worked like a champ with them all.

It bolted right up and i bought it off ebay and the gaskets also.

I use a Tial 38 same as Steve. Just watch out on ebay and such, there are some Chinese copies out there.

I have a Turbonetics Race gate that is 42mm for sale . I just pulled it from my car to install a V band style 45mm.
Bryan

I thank you for posting but I will pass on Turbonetics kind as well. I was told precision has them and that is what I think I will purchase. Any one use one of those or have one for sale???

If you are going with new , take a look at Turbosmart they have a nice line of wastegates. That is what I went with.

Bryan

precision here i believe pw series 38mm.

Attachments

• KIMG0109 (2).JPG
    KIMG0109 (2).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the replies and I think I am ordering the Precision one tomorrow.