any Cincinnati

The area is flooded with TR guys. I will let them respond. My bet is they have not seen the post yet.

See ya, Kip

There are a bunch of us in the area. We usually hang out at the track every Friday night.
Check this out:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/tu...i-oh-area-looking-car-thing-do-thursdays.html

I went to the first one last week and it was badass! We had 4 tr's there.
A lot of us go to all the Buick events too. Most of them are all within 2-4 hours. (Bg-3hours, bpg-2hours, norwalk-3.5hours, Midwest Buick challenge-4hours, annual Muncie get togrther-2 hours..Sept 2)

What part of Cincinnati are you moving to? I live in Indiana right across the boarder.
We have some fast ones around here too. Everything from a 7 second tso car to stock ones. The best 200 builder (extremeautomatics) is in Cincinnati too.

Cool that looks awesome. I will def. hit that up when I move over there. We are thinking about moving to covington area.

Cool that looks awesome. I will def. hit that up when I move over there. We are thinking about moving to covington area.

If you are in the Covington area, you will be about 30 minutes from the track. We actually have 3 quarter mile tracks all with in 45 minutes of each other. I usually work in the northern Kentucky area.

Im usually around too with my mostly stock car...the tracks are where its at around here...havent been to the thursday night deals at edgewater yet but if you like arm drops and cash street racing that is where it would happen...

Im usually around too with my mostly stock car...the tracks are where its at around here...havent been to the thursday night deals at edgewater yet but if you like arm drops and cash street racing that is where it would happen...

Yeah mine is basically stock also. I am just up for some cruises and bs-ing about cars. Dont really have the money to fix my car with the move. So I am not really interested in racing. Although the edgewater thing looks bad ass. I am definately going to check one out when I get to cincy.