Another new problem

T-Type Mike

I just pulled my car out of storage last week to get it into shape for the season ahead. I installed new FP guage and boost guage. I have always had a draw somewhere along the way and was about to start tracking it down this week, Until last Wednesday when the car would not start at all. It would crank fine until the battery died. Pulled the car home, dropped the starter and it was fried. Installed a new LT4 starter and am still having a really hard time starting the car, seems as though it is not getting spark, what do I check for??? Also have another wierd occurence... When I hit my switch for my hot wire kit it takes a second to build up pressure, I go to start and guage goes back to zero and takes a while to build back up...
Is all of these problems sound related??? I am begining to think so, but do not know where to start. Any help would be appreciated, TIA, Mike:confused:

I realize that, though like I say it feels like a spark issue. I've used 2 different guages to check FP and they are identical 40 line off. New fuel pump primes fine for 3 secs then stops... What else can I check for before I throw another months paycheck at this car!? TIA, Mike
PS All my starter wires are correctly connected and tight,

I've got a new coilpack coming from GM tomorow AM. Original is still in there. I didn't have a spare, so now we will throw another $$$ at her. I figured out the problem with fuel guage, all is okay, I pulled the plugs and do have gas on them which obviously means I am getting fuel. I suppose I will find out more once the coilpack arrives. BTW, man that no start page has alot of info! Almost too much!!! Thanks again, I will re-post tomorow evening, Mike

Mike, I have a spare good coil-pak around here somewhere if you want to try it first.
Jim

Jim,
Thanks for your offer partner, really appreciate it!:) I picked the new one up from GM today, just installed it a couple of minutes ago. But it didn't fix the problem. She's being a real PITA.I'm going to begin going through sensors ie. Fuel Pump relay and Fan relay to be safe. Right now my last $150 for the week will be going towards the new Ignition Module. I think thats a good bet. It will start say once every 10 tries. Last time my Ign. Mod went south on me, it would start after 10 mins (down time).
Thanks again buddy.I'll let you know how it goes! Mike