ANOTHER Great Deal On A XFI

Otto your lack luster performance and blow up at BG mirrors customers cars coming out of that top notch "GARAGE" you roll around in.

Sounds like some warranty work to repair your garbage work.

Are you repairing the Duttweiler motor too?

yep thats it.

If you want more details on Mike,Ill giveyou his number.
He asked me not to discuss him on the internet.

Hey Otto, you had two days to look over Daves car. Hey, you even saw the logs. Did the MATS drop when he hit the spray?

I think there is your answer. Funny you accuse him of it though. Keep it coming. :biggrin:

I never studied Daves car,And mats temp would not change if the sensor was before the Nitrous,And since the the Mat sensor is not located under the intake,The temps would not show on a datalog.

Dirty street racer tricks,Thatswhy they run their cars only the required runs.
Be a bitch trying to refill it or change the bottle when its hidden

OK Otto, like I said you had two days to study Daves car. With the whole IC mess at the time you knew where his MAT sensor was, in the plenum. You can do a search and determine where it is in old pictures I'm sure.

We'll pull the plenum for 50 bucks, or you can call up Dan and ask him to shoot you some pics of the underside of the manifold.

Otto your lack luster performance and blow up at BG mirrors customers cars coming out of that top notch "GARAGE" you roll around in.

This performance shows a guy who does all his own work and doesnt pay the best to work on his car.
By your standard i am in over my head,another good reason i bailed on the buick community

Since this thread has strayed a little, here is a picture of my GTO.

Attachments

• gtolft.jpg
    gtolft.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 168
OK Otto, like I said you had two days to study Daves car. With the whole IC mess at the time you knew where his MAT sensor was, in the plenum. You can do a search and determine where it is in old pictures I'm sure.

We'll pull the plenum for 50 bucks, or you can call up Dan and ask him to shoot you some pics of the underside of the manifold.

Ya and I would trust Dan on this,Being the engine builder he must be in on it.

Its tough for us Ted,Being we both show lackluster performance in Daves eyes

Ya and I would trust Dan on this,Being the engine builder he must be in on it.

Its tough for us Ted,Being we both show lackluster performance in Daves eyes

Ted's 9.0 with a 76 and record holder in TSL is not lack luster! Your 9.20 stage motor and a 82mm is very lack luster. BTW congrats on beating my 9.23 TSM legal time.

Ted's 9.0 with a 76 and record holder in TSL is not lack luster! Your 9.20 stage motor and a 82mm is very lack luster. BTW congrats on beating my 9.23 TSM legal time.

It was an 80mm turbo,And my car was over 200#s heavier than his and over 100 heavier than yours and i was using his old heads
that werent good enough for his car

But not too bad for a home garage non profesionally built car.

BTW congrats on beating my 9.23 TSM legal time.
Thanks,And i did it without nitrous to boot!!!

And i believe you were not TSM legal weight on that 9.23 ,werent you around 3300 on that run
thats 380# lighter than i was

It was a 9.35 at 144
151.99 is quite a bit faster....
Not much quicker

It was an 80mm turbo,And my car was over 200#s heavier than his and over 100 heavier than yours and i was using his old heads
that werent good enough for his car

But not too bad for a home garage non profesionally built car.

Bla...Bla...Bla...:rolleyes:

So we can try to remember what is going on, Awesome deal from Billy:

Used XFI stand alone complete!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have personal project that has changed direction slightly so I have an XFI unit with 17 1/4 mile passes on it for sale. Includes the stand alone IPU harness, Buick injector harness, 02 extension, software and communication cable. ALL of the harnesses are brand new and NEVER installed and the box and o2 have only been used a little! $1650 FIRM, no credit cards. I will provide a startup program for your set up.
Baltimore, MD 21222

410-282-9335

:D
Is anyone interested in buying it?You are saving a bundle! I am not a member of anything, I just want to sell it as I am working on something else at this time.For the record I am an authorized FAST distributor and sell / support the XFI systems and will support this system as well with whatever the buyer needs.

Vendor support is the KEY..

Unexplained flash mode no starts??? Trying to start the car with a drained battery or improper voltage to the ecm.

So I don't get dragged into this again, see my reply from another post.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/1593485-post42.html