ANOTHER Great Deal On A XFI

+1 shoulds sale quick. 1 day i will have extra money to spend and upgrade to XFI system

Wonder why these guys are DUMPING their XFI's if they are so great? :confused:

Wouldn't be because of the following? :eek:

Unexplained flash mode no starts??? :confused:

Loggers not working right??? :confused:

Because they have been known to blow up motors and they don't want to be next??? :confused:

Loss of cam sync??? :confused:

Unexplained burnt up IAC drivers??? :confused:

Tired of no answers from FAST on why?? :confused:

i have read about all those problems. im not sure if people have them for sale because of that reason.But good point.

Wonder why these guys are DUMPING their XFI's if they are so great? :confused:

Wouldn't be because of the following? :eek:

Unexplained flash mode no starts??? :confused:

Loggers not working right??? :confused:

Because they have been known to blow up motors and they don't want to be next??? :confused:

Loss of cam sync??? :confused:

Unexplained burnt up IAC drivers??? :confused:

Tired of no answers from FAST on why?? :confused:

I can answer most of the questions above.....look in the mirror:wink:

Bill never said why he was selling his.

The only people I see selling them are in your "Mafia" circle. If there are others I don't see them. I'm sure there are a few guys here you have convinced against buying the XFI's with your "PM Sent". As far as the others. We learned long ago not to pay attention to you and Dave's personal vendetta's. Cotton took the abuse for a long time, now it's FAST.....I'm sure more will follow.

Is Dave gonna roast the vendor who sold him the product that caused the car fire?

The only people I see selling them are in your "Mafia" circle. If there are others I don't see them. I'm sure there are a few guys here you have convinced against buying the XFI's with your "PM Sent". As far as the others. We learned long ago not to pay attention to you and Dave's personal vendetta's. Cotton took the abuse for a long time, now it's FAST.....I'm sure more will follow.

Is Dave gonna roast the vendor who sold him the product that caused the car fire?

The only people you see selling them got FREE BS3s.(not sure about Billy):biggrin:

It is nice to have Ted here as our resident BS3 tuning guru.

The only people you see selling them got FREE BS3s.(not sure about Billy):biggrin:

It is nice to have Ted here as our resident BS3 tuning guru.

Maybe Ted could get me a free BS3. That's the only reason I'd take XFI off my car.....that's $1600 I could spend on something else;)

Maybe Ted could get me a free BS3. That's the only reason I'd take XFI off my car.....that's $1600 I could spend on something else;)

Im sure you got someones wheels turning now

If you sell our XFI, Ill buy it,But I want THAT box:biggrin:

Im sure you got someones wheels turning now

If you sell our XFI, Ill buy it,But I want THAT box:biggrin:

HAHA....You got me. I would have swapped boxes if I sold it. A few features in this one are to valuable to let it go:wink:

In reality.....the customer support I get with XFI is far more valuable than any free BS3.

Dusty, you should be more concerned about your driving ability, loose bolts and keeping your car off the wall this season.

BTW I wouldn't call a flame from the exhaust a car fire.:rolleyes:

Dusty, please spare the Buick community your conspiracy theory.

Please answer the following.

1. Are the facts listed about XFI true or false. Have you not read other individuals that have had problems with the units or you just don't have your ear to the wall?

2. Have you checked into the issues I list yourself and came up with a bunch on inconclusive information from FAST?

3. I won't get into the Cotton issue, that horse is dead and others in the community have gotten a "BETTER" product since then as well as Jack has built better intercoolers since that episode which I applaud him for.

4. Who has got a free BS3 box? I'm sure you could call PTE or somebody and purchase one, or maybe get a in store credit from Cal on a BS3 system if you are really interested.

5. Where have I provided mis-information to the Buick community with any of these so called "Vendettas" you speak of. I call getting the shaft from FAST and others something that is not acceptable in my book. Informing the public about this kind of crap is what helps others make a more informed decision about what they are going to spend their hard earned money on. I know it is a thankless job but who else gets the real story out there??? Not the vendors.

6. I would be all ears if I am wrong on any of the issues the XFI box has been proven to do. I know they all have problems, but 15k motor and a year out of racing sucks and my pockets are empty, unlike yours. Sorry if you don't like it.

Otto, can you provide us some proof on who got the free BS3's? I recall your XFI "can't be sold". :rolleyes:

Who really cares who get what for free. Last I checked it called business. I wonder if John Force gets free stuff if it means a hill of beans to their competitors.

Here We Go !!!

Here We Go !!!!

Attachments

• popcorn smiley.gif
    popcorn smiley.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 304
Dusty, you should be more concerned about your driving ability, loose bolts and keeping your car off the wall this season.

Nice Dave....about what we have come to expect from you. Go back and watch the video if you want.....my driving possibly saved the other driver from being injured. Yes, it almost cost me my car and I can't say I would do the same thing again. I gained some experience and can tell you if I'm in the same situation again, the other driver will get a Regal in his door. I'd rather run over a car than a concrete wall....call me selfish.

When you make enough power to worry about traction, you can give me some pointers.

Is anyone interested in buying it?You are saving a bundle! I am not a member of anything, I just want to sell it as I am working on something else at this time.For the record I am an authorized FAST distributor and sell / support the XFI systems and will support this system as well with whatever the buyer needs.

Otto, can you provide us some proof on who got the free BS3's? I recall your XFI "can't be sold". :rolleyes:

Proof,Well i didnt record our telephone conversation,So no i cant

But I guess that would mean you are a liar,As this is what YOU told me.

Oh it can be sold,I wont sell it.There is nothing better on the market IMO.

BTW what did F.A.S.T not do for you that they were required?

As far as i heard,They repaired your box and installed a internal logger.
And all this was after your warranty was up.
So they went well beyond what they were REQUIRED to do for you.
In reality they HAD to do nothing for you.
I realize this is less than you feel you were owed.

Man I hope for the worlds sake no part on your car ever goes bad and hurts your new motor.
I wonder if Weldon would have done more,Or MSD,or Crower,Or ........
Did you make BS3 sign something giving you engine replacement if their ecu faults and hurts your motor:rolleyes:

It really really sucks what happened Ted,And it sucks how it happened.
But no company I know of would have done any more than they did,
Some may have done less

Amazing how many different version of this story are out.
Why would you use an on board fire system if you had a flame from the exhaust:confused:

Atleast this is what i heard,But we know how rumors start

To answer your questions...here's from personal experience. Are these numerous failures or an isolated incident you bring up to try and make your argument look better:rolleyes:

Unexplained flash mode no starts??? Trying to start the car with a drained battery or improper voltage to the ecm.

Loggers not working right??? Seen this personally on local cars I tune. 3 cars with improper logging set-up in laptop, 1 car with external logger not wired properly. Have also helped other racers with trigger set-ups or issues triggering logger at wrong time during staging......all these are user issues. Sure they don't want to admit it but it's a fact. How do you think I learned. I messed up and learned from mistakes.

Because they have been known to blow up motors and they don't want to be next??? I only know of one case...your's. And I recall witness accounts of warning signs you ignored.....maybe you just couldn't hear what other's did while driving your own car. I would chalk this up as not knowing what's going on with your own car. I can tell my valves are out of adjustment by the lope of the cam.....can you really tell what your motor is doing.

Loss of cam sync??? Also seen this personally. Cause...bad pickup in MSD product.

Unexplained burnt up IAC drivers??? Disconnecting the IAC while the car is running or a bad IAC takes out driver in XFI. Could this be designed better by FAST...sure. We are sharing that info here to help others. I can see this as an oversight in the design but another issue is the age and function of our GM IAC's.

Is anyone interested in buying it?You are saving a bundle! I am not a member of anything, I just want to sell it as I am working on something else at this time.For the record I am an authorized FAST distributor and sell / support the XFI systems and will support this system as well with whatever the buyer needs.

Im waiting on the call back Bill.
Thanks