Annual MAGNA Car Show! - Cecil County Dragway, Saturday Sept 20th 2014

He might be done taking order I'm sure he is gonna be on his way soon. The good thing is I've ordered parts off of him before in person at events and he has taken the order and he gave me free shipping too.

ill be heading there friday morning , going try to get some time in on the 86 so it will be good to go for saturday

78 degrees and sunny is the forecast for tomorrow! Bring those Buick's out! I have a feeling the event is going to be PACKED tomorrow!! :)

Is there a way to contact Paul at HRpartsNstuff. I tried to call there number and nothing. I wanted to ask him a question an also was hoping to order some parts and have him bring them to Cecil Saturday

he may have been on the road already. I think he gets there today at some point. He typically has a lot of product with him at the event.

edary5e8.jpg
uvane9yg.jpg
usanetus.jpg
ybujyzun.jpg
3u2ara4e.jpg
atepa3u5.jpg
ynyvyqun.jpg
mybyde6u.jpg
aguqu9y5.jpg

We had three GNX's show up! Handed out over 30 trophies and three hand made ones. A ton of door prizes were randomly handed out to participants in the car show. We had 78 cars in the car show!! Many happy faces all day it was a Buick wonderland here today at Cecil co Raceway! Big thanks for all those that attended you all made this show what it is. Thank you for all the donations on our First leg of the MAGNA fund raiser. We had some amazing items donated to the club from the TB vendors which we will be selling raffle tickets though out the year into 2015. Keep an eye on Facebook and
www.magnabuick.com for details and ways to win, if your in the area!!

You got a nice pic of me and my little blonde beast of a son

1987 White Turbo T - TE60 w/ Alky
12.1@113

You got a nice pic of me and my little blonde beast of a son

12.1@113
I remember your son was all about the dog as he was walking up! Starting him early!

Man anymore picture of that skylark? Wish I could have made it but had other priorities. Next year for sure

I remember your son was all about the dog as he was walking up! Starting him early!
Yep! He was drained when we left, fell asleep in the buick within 10 minutes of leaving. Next year I'll bring my younger one too. Start them both early

12.1@113

All I can say is WOW! We invited the Buick masses out to this amazing event and they came! Over 80 cars in the car show! 3 GNX's, several TTA's, a few GSX's, a bunch of GS's, and I think our oldest Buick was a 53 Buick Special that was just beautiful! We had about 50 cars last year, 40 the year before, and about 30 the year before that! So this show is just growing and growing and growing!! We are keeping the Buick spirit alive and you are as well by bringing those Buick's out and helping keep it alive! It really was amazing to see the Buick's that came out yesterday. The show field was packed from end to end! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you to everyone who came out keeping these Buick's alive! It's all about the people and the cars. We work all year round for this event and the pay off was looking at that show field packed with some of the finest Buick's in the country! Daily drivers, weekend cruisers, garage queens, and 100 point show cars they were all there showing off their pride and joy to all the other Buick owners and enthusiasts. It was a site to see. This has turned into the BIGGEST Buick event in the country by far. Andrew Filippone Jr. was there filming for Black Air 2 and we had some great vendors out selling their goods. If you own a Buick, this is the event not to miss! Thanks again for all who came out and all who helped. It took a small army to make this event happen. All I saw was happy Buick owners everywhere I looked and that was my personal payoff! :) As pictures pop up, I'll post and update with links. MAGNA was honored to step up to this event and knock it out of the park by taking over the car show. And I think I can say we pretty much did that! Thanks again to everyone! Until next year my Buick brothers.... For more information, show updates for next year, and more club information make sure you stop by www.magnabuick.com

Leaving sometime around 1am tomorrow to make the gates early! So stoked!
Hope you had a good time. It seems you are on your way to getting the car figured out. Your dog was well behaved and welcomed. Nice meeting you. Bet you were beat when you got home! 1:00 til ?????