Annual MAGNA Car Show! - Cecil County Dragway, Saturday Sept 20th 2014

phillyturbosix

Staff member
The official event flier is out for the biggest and best regional all Buick event on the east coast! This is a must attend event if your a MAGNA member! This is a rare regional event that it close enough to drive to! Let's keep this event alive and going by showing support! Bring those Buick's out!

This year on Friday we are doing a gamblers race! Sponsored by Coastal Staffing. Tentative payouts will be $500 winner, $250 runner up & $125 semi's! This class is open to any make & model car on Friday. There will be a $20 charge to enter the gamblers race. Mark your calendars another awesome Buick event not to miss!

Hope to see you guys there in 2014 for another great MAGNA event! :cheers:

MAGNACecilFlier2014_zpsbdefadbc.jpg

This is it boys and girls! The big MAGNA get together is next month! Race, Show, and or Display ALL turbo Buick's are invited to be there! If you missed the meets all year this is the one to be at! See you there! It's the biggest gathering of turbo Buick's on the east coast!!

Some more news through emails both Paul Ferry HRPartNstuff and Dennis Kirban from Kirban Perormance will be at the show as vendors. Im sure if there are items your looking to buy you can save on shipping. Dennis is always looking for parts check out his Inner Circle letter each week for updates. This is a little over a month away and will probably be one of our best/biggest events. Bring out those Buicks!!

Its $15 to get in the car show its $15 just to spectate so mind as well bring your car and get preferred parking too!

Come Celebrate those Buicks with us!!!

Some more good news today for our Cecil event, Brad Neff (c66racing@hotmail.com) from Amsoil will be attending and vending at Cecil again this year! Save on shipping by shooting him an e-mail for any items you would like him to bring. Brad also sell those WIX filters we all love to use! So save big by ordering with Brad and picking up at Cecil! Also make sure you stop by his tent the day of and say hello! He's a great guy and loves Buick's!

http://www.amsoil.com/

It's wiring Wednesday! Well it least it rhymes! just in from the fine folks at www.painlessperformance.com ( 3 ) 50% off coupons to give away as door prizes! These guys sell some great harnesses that are first class! All you need to do is enter your Buick in our show and you could win one of these amazing 50% off gift cards! Just another reason not to miss this event! One month to go!!

Confirmed today! The first 50 Buick's entered in the show this year will get a FREE MAGNA car show T-shirt!! And we have them in sizes! Thanks to the fine folks over at Home | Buick Turbo Performance for offering the club this awesome swag!

Jim and Ed do some of the finest first class top quality work on anything with a turbo Buick in it! They did all the work on my 87 GN and my 86 GN. They make these Buick's look good and run good! Between all the door prizes, awesome goodie bag items, and a free t-shirt, it's worth the trip to Cecil! NO other Buick clubs or Buick events anywhere does anything like this. We work our butts off all year long to make this the Buick event of all Buick events. You'll get back what you spent on the entry fee in goodies and door prizes alone! So no excuses guys and girls. Near or far... Drag those Buick's out to the MAGNA car show/display September 20th at Cecil raceway! The Buick event not to miss!

And we have another vendor that's going to attend our huge Buick event next month! Lisa from Turbo Stitches will have her product line at Cecil! We are glad she can make it out this year once again! You can check out the items she sells on her Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/turbostitches Or stop by her web site @ http://www.turbostitches.bigcartel.com/ Lisa also owns a beautiful fast turbo Buick as well. She travels fast with class! Our Cecil event is all about supporting the vendors that support us! This is a great time to say hello and meet the faces behind the products. You may even find a surprise in the goodie bags from her! :) Make sure you stop by her tent and say hi! Glad to have you back again Lisa!

I've been in Maryland for three years, haven't been yet... I think I have to try and make this years event! :)

15 Days away! I was packing goodie bags all day and into the night today! Well I snuck out for a quick cruise night at Thomas Chevrolet with the 87, but the goodie bags are getting heavy!

Attachments

• bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 182
Just saw this today I know it's 9 days away but it got me excited!!
esuna2y4.jpg