Aluminum Grand National Rims

if u make them in 18by8 or 19by 9.5 let me no how much im in for a set nick s 87 gnor 18by9.5

can anybody at gbody give us any kind of a heads up on progress on this? preferably right away please. thank you

i would like the gn rims in 17/8 an 17/9.5 in the front n back or 18/8 n 18/9.5let me no when u need the money that would sweet

I have been waiting like everyone else but it looks like I will be buying a set of Weld wheels on Wednesday. So that means these GN wheels should be ready for sale by next Friday the lastest. :D

I am beginning to doubt these will be made, especially in the larger sizes. Possibly in 15" but that is it. I can hear it already...
" There is no market for 17" GNX wheels..." Even now people are asking for them.
Maybe that will stir up a response:wink:

I was actually holding out on what car to buy waiting for these to be released. I wanted a GN if I could keep the stock wheel look without the 120+ lbs. of rotating weight:rolleyes: but I lost hope and decided on a Turbo T.

Seems like there is a larger calling for the 17 & 18 inch GNX wheels vs. the 15's.

My $.02

After 2 1/2 months since a simple responce or update. I wouldn'y count on this either. It seems alot of folks with interest in these wheels have moved on to other avenues due to a lack of responce. I feel I am being forced in this direction too. I don't think myself or others were even needing a deadline date just some sort of aknowledgement to the endless questions on where this project stands. Once every two weeks would have been OK. Even if its the same news keeps peoples interest and buisness. And if it has fell through please let the rest of us (your potential customers know). Don't mean to step on any toes this is just my opinion.

The GN & GNX rims in 17" would put these cars in the 21st Century-i would take atleast 1set of each-i hope these really get done! i think even if they only made them in the 17" size, the people who like 15" could always go back and put their heavy steel wheels on.

I would like to see a 15" drag rim version. Nice and thin in the front rims, and wide in back rims. That would be pretty sweet.

Announcing these kind of things too early get's everyone's hopes high. IMO, it's better to keep quiet until they are actually ready to produce in mass quantities. Designing and manufacturing a custom rim takes time.

well maybe if people would start to refer to them as "wheels" instead of just a "rim" the OP would have responded.:rolleyes: