Alot of people from CT?

Lived in Wallingford, went to school at Quinnipiac in Hamden, married a nice Simsbury lady in Torrington...& have great buds in Litchfield! :)

Hey quick6, was that you I was on Pleasant Valley Road/Buckland Street on Friday afternoon?

Steve

if it was a black turbo t that says Ran-Kin racing on the back it was me, i don't take it out that much because someone tried to steal it and i do not have the money right now to fix the door and the steering column

i work at the olive garden on buckland st. and it was there that some punks tried to take my car, they got arrested but they are in jail so they are not going to be paying me any time soon

That's a harsh area for thefts. I live in the Pavillions at the top of the hill and there's no way I'll ever park my car there for any extended period of time!

lately i have seen a lot of gn's and t-types around i brought mine almost 3 years ago and i never saw too many around accept the ones that were at Ran-Kin Automotive and since then they have neen somewhat scarce in the area, until lately

I saw a sweet lt. blue metallic Turbo T in S.Windsor last summer with Draglites on it, haven't seen him since.
Seen a couple of other T-Types/Turbo T's around the area, as well as a GN that I see near Sovereign Bank in S.Windsor on my way to work in the morning.

We're going to Bristol this weekend, and then our next big trip will be to the Nats in late May.

There is a major Mopar meet at Lime Rock in mid-May that is neat if you like the '60's Hemi cars. We went last in '99, & a friend is showing his car, so we may do that one too.

Honestly, we'd go to a swap, sale, show and/or race every wk-end, if we could. We enjoy all our auto buffs/friends very much!

:)

I gotta go to that Mopar show this year. We used to go to one that they held at the Farmington Polo Grounds a long time ago (12 yrs).

Steve

Hey quick6black, is your name Aaron Nash? If so I bought your blue cutlass years ago. Sadly it is no longer with us.

ohh man your the kid that brought my old car and crashed it, i saw that car after you crashed it at J&M and it was all torn apart, that was a real nice cutlass, i still regret selling that car it wasn't fast but it looked good, i have some good pictures of that car i can give to you. i am trying to put my buick together someone tried to steal it and messed up the door and steering column i will have it at dyno day but nothing is fixed on hope to see all you guys there

Yeah, I loved that car. It was an unfortunate incident with some ice and an oncoming LeBaron. A head on collision is pretty devistating even at slow speeds. Man I was an idiot.

Originally posted by Black Box
I saw a sweet lt. blue metallic Turbo T in S.Windsor last summer with Draglites on it, haven't seen him since.
Seen a couple of other T-Types/Turbo T's around the area, as well as a GN that I see near Sovereign Bank in S.Windsor on my way to work in the morning.

Steve......That car belonged to my bro-in-law. He sold it to a guy that works in South Windsor. Last I heard, the trans was out getting rebuilt. That car fly's!!!!!;)

I'm from good ole' Meriden here.
Proud owner of my car for a little over 4 years now. Don't see too many of them.