Alot of people from CT?

F

Fast_Eagle

i just bought my first GN :) its an 84 GN hot air :) pics will follow soon, prolly around sat. night :)

Hey Ken, we met up at LVD last October. When do you think you'll have it running? Maybe we can all meet up there sometime too.

Steve

Originally posted by Black Box
Hey Ken, we met up at LVD last October. When do you think you'll have it running? Maybe we can all meet up there sometime too.

Steve

Hey Steve.....Should have it back shortly. Should have it ready for the "dyno day" in Manchester on the 20th. BTW, after the bad surging problem at LVD(still ran a 13.0!), found out the coil pack was BAD!! Changed it out with my brother's and the car was hauling ass again. Can't wait to get a number on it on dyno day. You going?? If not i'll let you know when we're going up to LVD again. I was thinking maybe going up on one of there "Mustang Days". :D Later..............Ken B.

Ken,
Don't know if it'll be ready for Dyno Day or not, I just did some stuff to it over the winter and now I'm sorting out a couple of teething problems. Just picked up a new timing chain and Comp 980 valve springs from Cotton tonite too. Gotta install that stuff and hopefully will be able to run at the track in a couple of weeks. I'll e-mail ya when it's done.

Glad to hear ya got yours fixed! :)

Steve

Scott is your car done yet? if it is bring it to the dyno on april 20th, if not bring that new T/A and see what its got:D

hmmn...never thought about dynoing the TA.. I gotta see if i can make it there on time...I'm hoping the GN will be ready for June, and i will deffinately be dynoing that.

im in groton...or new london...whatever......there are a lot more ppl around who have them.... most of us still have them in storage or are in the process of doing there winter projects on there cars.... we have a pretty good arsenal this summer for the track ....heheheheheheh :D

J&M has added car show, cruise, to dyno day on april 20th,:D lets see all the ct cars

we need a count of cars to dyno, even if you dont dyno we want to see all the ct cars show up, any ?s e-mail or call J&M at 645-6389:D

dyno day/ car show next sat 20th, who is coming? we want to see as many ct cars as possible, :D

See ya next Saturday. Won't be dyno'ing but as long as the weathers good I'll be there for the show.

Later
Steve

sounds good Steve, we are looking forward to seeing everyone, weather will BE good.... :D

Just waxed it up today and put the Convos, Hoosiers & skinnies back on it. Looks OK, for 15 year old cracked factory paint :rolleyes:

See ya Saturday!

Steve