all north easterners sign in here

is that 79 Malibu all black with GN badges and a GN front end? if so i have seen you down the street races at the Meadows...

No that's not me but my friends tell me they saw that car at Atco two weeks ago, I've been trying to find out whose car it is and get in touch with them. That is what I want to do to my wagon eventually.

niceguyeddie - huson valley new york

86 gn ( new last week )
87 toyota plow truck
97 tahoe
63 prostreet nova

WaGoN ?

There's also a GN wagon in Massachusetts up at Cotton's Performance has a Winnie the Pooh on the back window and I hear its mad quick

Chris
99 Galant v6
87 GN
87 Starion

7 feet of snow sucks !!come on spring! want to bring out the buick:p :p :p

Originally posted by MuscleMayhem
who was the guy with the GN down the "races" at knights rd/woodhaven? it was a nice car...

not sure but you guys will be seeing me around come spring/summer. My TTA motor is on its way :)

When? Im from the NE.. Mayfair section..

Originally posted by MuscleMayhem
who was the guy with the GN down the "races" at knights rd/woodhaven? it was a nice car...

our from Mayfair? im from Wissinoming right by you... i never seen any GNs around... i saw it at the *bleep* spot on sunday... it was nice...

yup. we are neighbors. My Gn is away for the winter. U won't see it for a few months:) There are a few others around.. No ones still racing?? The cops are crawling all over the Blvd.. You would have to be crazy if you are racing now..

yea we are crazy and still racin... its ofcourse not like the summer time... but if you ever see someone out with their RC car at the races thats me... hehe im always offering the little Civics out... (they never take the offer... guess they are afraid...) anyway yea thats me come and say hi... or if you have a TR... you will more than likely see me running at your car drooling......... :p and normally i will be the only one... seeing that most the people that are either down the *bleep* or up there at *bleep* dont know the power of the dark side or love it like i do... when you get yours out you will have to take me for a quick ride in it... i havent been in a moded TR yet... only been in a stock one (the guy from the original post) if you want IM me sometime at CoPe4Js and we can shoot the ****....