all north easterners sign in here

John C.
Syracuse, NY

ESTA - local track. track prep sucks but it's the only track around. :D

harry

harry harrisburg pa area 81 cutlass 425 60 over torker intake carter 750 carb pertronix dist. tayler wires ported ca casting heads 11.5.1 pistons headman headers 2 1/2 ex. summit weld mufflers torbo 400 2500 stall b+m conv. , to much to list still working on it. need rearend still and cage and paint:

Nate and the K of P Project

King of Prussia's Hot Air Project

85 GN that needs a hood, both doors, rocker pannels, and a paint job to look good again!

But she runs!

Bryan McCloskey, from Frackville PA. Its the coal region:) kinda around Reading and Hazelton.

Hey im in Philly... and im looking to buy a GN... but have yet to ride in one... was wondering if anyone wanted to take me for a spin?

Originally posted by MuscleMayhem
Hey im in Philly... and im looking to buy a GN... but have yet to ride in one... was wondering if anyone wanted to take me for a spin?

where in philly do u live? i'm up in the NE, do u own an Fbody, i see your sig says Fbody Enthusiest

im from NE Philly... no i dont currently have a car(im 18)... im looking to buy a GN for me first car... wanna gimme a ride?

im from NE Philly... no i dont currently have a car(im 18)... im looking to buy a GN for me first car... wanna gimme a ride?

LOL, i don't have one i have a GTA :)

Where in the NE? I live on Verree Rd. right off of Red Lion Rd.

If it's your taste, I have a low 10 second 100% streetable and comfortable GN for sale. If you're interested, email me.
I'll take you for a spin if you'd like - a very long spin if you want... ;)

Erik

I'm from the suburbs of Philly about 20 minutes out of the city. I have a 79 malibu wagon that I bought from Mike Litchko that has an 87 GN drivetrain.