all north easterners sign in here

Originally posted by pitoturbo
IM FROM THE NE TOO PHILADELPHIA / BURGUNDY-T-TYPE 16X8 TORQUE-THURST2 PITO-TOY:cool:

i think i've seen your car, are u on Verree Rd at all? I'm the house with the red GTA with the primered cowl hood and the dented up drivers side(damn ice :mad: ) There is also a gumetal GTA in the driveway which will be getting a T56 swap soon :)(my friends car :))

Rick.. I used to race down by you guys until i moved up by quakertown, kinda sucks..

87 WE-4

Any of you guys seen the blue gn around lately

QUEENS NY

Hey guys im new to this board as well as the turbo buick family i have an 87 GN and am looking a car club in queens and for some people in the queens area to teach me all i can learn about working on these great cars in return for the knowledge i would be happy to lend a hand working on them to gain experience anywho thanx guys looking forward to learning some stuff and helping out other turbo buick \ tta owners if i can
Rich

Northeasterner here..

Live in Newark, DE... attend Cecil County Dragway almost regularly during racing season. (About 12 miles from it.) We need more Turbo Buicks to attend at Cecil!!!! If ya got one and live nearby... BRING IT!!! Race it... at least drive it.

I know there's more TR's in this area, they just dont come out of the damn garage enough. Why waste the most incredible car ever built? Hope to see some Buicks at Cecil. :D

Little Falls,NJ

84 Grand National .....new to this world but lovin it........
It seems quite expensive sometimes, but the speed is well worth it....:) :) :)

I know most of you are probably too far away but we are having a dyno day and car show at J&M Motorsports in Manchester Ct on april 20th, mostly TRs and whatever we have at the shop if anyone is interested let me know:D