All Hawaii TR/TTA Owners Sign In!

You guys seem to have alot of members, owners

You guys dont want to get in on this friendly competition. Seeing as you are in Hawaii on differnt Islands, I would consider as long as the guys meet up on the same day and post the pics the same day on each Island, I never been there but soon will go. I dont think it would be feasable for all the guys to fairy your cars across, I would assume that is how you would get to the othere Islands. But if you choose to do that, It would just show you guys really have it together. Check out the numbers guys are posting on the pics on our Turbobuick boards. This is really going to be a Huge turnout Nationwide.

Welcome Dennis, sorry to hear your gn got messed in shipping.....let us know what kind of damage you have to help find the best person to get her fixed.......

Rookie

Howzit, my Name is J Laz and I own a hot-air 81 T-type. Nothing special just flowmaster exhaust. Right now in the process of doing bodywork. Bought it from an old man in Ewa Beach for $500.00. Anyway just droppin by to introduce myself.

Are there any good mechanics out here in Oahu, I need long due tune up.