Alkycontrol arrival time?

BlackMetal

Just curious. A previous customer can even answer this one for me. How long does it take to get the kit? I'm unaware if they have complete kits just waiting to ship or if they don't inspect the pump and all that until they have your order. Just want to be able to estimate when I can start working on the car. Have injectors and other stuff sitting in the house but they all need to go in at the same time with the new TurboTweak chip.

Just curious. A previous customer can even answer this one for me. How long does it take to get the kit? I'm unaware if they have complete kits just waiting to ship or if they don't inspect the pump and all that until they have your order. Just want to be able to estimate when I can start working on the car. Have injectors and other stuff sitting in the house but they all need to go in at the same time with the new TurboTweak chip.

ordered on thursday night recieved monday:eek: SUPER FAST!!!!!

arrival time

We are working very hard right now to get you guys taken care of. We build each kit for each car. Every kit gets the same top notch building, testing, and shipping attention. Thanks for all you guys support keeping us busy. We build every component in batches. Each part then gets tested. When your order is placed we then push to get everything out in a timely manner.

We are working very hard right now to get you guys taken care of. We build each kit for each car. Every kit gets the same top notch building, testing, and shipping attention. Thanks for all you guys support keeping us busy. We build every component in batches. Each part then gets tested. When your order is placed we then push to get everything out in a timely manner.

Keep up the GREAT work!! I love my kit. :biggrin:

That's fine, wasn't implying that I thought it was an excessive wait. I kinda figured you didn't have kits just waiting around to ship. :cool:

kits

That's fine, wasn't implying that I thought it was an excessive wait. I kinda figured you didn't have kits just waiting around to ship. :cool:

That is cool turbo6chicago no offense taken.

We would love to have them ready to go, but this time of the year we generally get very busy. So we do what we can to have the kits out asap. Last year the week before bowling green myself and julio both worked almost 40 hours between thursday and saturday before he had to leave for bg. I think we still came up one or two kits short of what was needed for bg. So I think it is just a case of you guys keep our stuff in demand and that is great. I just hope with hard work we can keep everyone supplied along with a big ole :biggrin: Thanks again guys!

Hey Wes.
Quick question. Are you guys going to be selling Methanol at Bowling Green this year? It would be sweet to be able to pick one of your kits up and the alky at the same time.
Just wondering.

Patrick

alky

Hey Wes.
Quick question. Are you guys going to be selling Methanol at Bowling Green this year? It would be sweet to be able to pick one of your kits up and the alky at the same time.
Just wondering.

Patrick

Not that I am aware of bro. We generally get our methanol in 5 gallon cans from VPm1. Used to get it at our local track in bradenton florida until they started dispensing it from a bucket :confused: There is a sticky on here for methanol sources. Maybe someone from your local area can chime in on a good source.

Well it arrived today. Good thing I found out I need another adapter to get my MAF Translator installed, otherwise I might have actually had everything finished this weekend. Gotttta love this hobby, always something to go wrong.

Oh well thanks AlkyControl. This pump looks like a beast.

kit

Well it arrived today. Good thing I found out I need another adapter to get my MAF Translator installed, otherwise I might have actually had everything finished this weekend. Gotttta love this hobby, always something to go wrong.

Oh well thanks AlkyControl. This pump looks like a beast.

Well man we are glad you got it and as far as the translator howire harness I built a few today :) Not every car with a translator and alky needs it. Just some. Maybe it is just one of those things with the translator having multiple variations out there. Cars are an impulse purchase hobby. Unfortunately it is like crack and we get addicted to modding and racing. Glad you like our pump it is a beast for sure.

What are you talking about with the translator harness on the alky kit? Im finishing the install and have heard nothing about this? Thanks BTW kit was here in less than a week and looks awesome.

harness

What are you talking about with the translator harness on the alky kit? Im finishing the install and have heard nothing about this? Thanks BTW kit was here in less than a week and looks awesome.

It is something that not every buick needs. Only some exhibit a surging with a translator and a late model MAF after alky kits are installed. Does not happen with a stock BW MAF only the ls1 late model MAFS. If you install your alky kit with these before mentioned parts on the car and it starts to surge or buck then the harness will remedy this. We don't offer it for every car as it would be like going to mcdonalds and they give you some rolaids for heartburn. lol Honestly it is not that expensive and is simple to build so if you have any problems with surging in conjunction with translators, mafs, and alky then give us a call and we will get you one out. Thanks for the compliment on the speed of delivery and the quality. This is why we do it because you guys.

I finished the install today and tested it and put in the meth and sprayed till I got a stumble and all is fine now, but the roads are wet and the drive is muddy. This sucks. Maybe Ill take it to church in the morning.. Gotta test it ya know.

I finished the install today and tested it and put in the meth and sprayed till I got a stumble and all is fine now, but the roads are wet and the drive is muddy. This sucks. Maybe Ill take it to church in the morning.. Gotta test it ya know.

HOW IS THE ALKY KIT PERFORMANCE