Advice on next upgrade

richburke03

low mile unopened motor. Current mods include 5858 turbo, rjc 3" Downpipe, rjc crossflow exhaust with testpipe, racetronix 450 pump, racetronix fuel lines, 80lb injectors, tt chip on e85, wideband, powerlogger, scan master, bilstein shocks, new valve springs, power plate, tinman cold air, lt1 maf, axis interface, pte slic..jimmys trans and rev x 9.5 lockup. I think that's about it. What do you guys think I should do next with about 3k to spend?

Timing set YESTERDAY and do the oil mods to the timing cover while it's off.

oh, and clean out the top gear teeth out of the oil pan, get a new Melling pickup without a trap door while you're adding a magnetic drain plug to the freshly cleaned pan.

low mile unopened motor. Current mods include 5858 turbo, rjc 3" Downpipe, rjc crossflow exhaust with testpipe, racetronix 450 pump, racetronix fuel lines, 80lb injectors, tt chip on e85, wideband, powerlogger, scan master, bilstein shocks, new valve springs, power plate, tinman cold air, lt1 maf, axis interface, pte slic..jimmys trans and rev x 9.5 lockup. I think that's about it. What do you guys think I should do next with about 3k to spend?
Good set of tires and rims,hr bar and some other suspension goodies and a good tune.

I would look into a sd2 chip . Also as stated you are at the point where a new roller cam setup would be good especially if you r on a stock timing chain it's a bomb ready to let go of its plastic teeth . I can port you a good set of heads if you r interested with bigger valves and all . Shoot me a pm if interested.

Yup, your et goal would help. Should be able to go high tens on your current combo. TurboBuRick is right about heads and cam, but I'd highly recommend not removing the heads from a healthy long block.

Goal is 11 sec flat
That's where it starts bro . At first I just wanted a daily driver to run 11s now I'm at a stage block and trying going faster . Basically after you hit 11s if you are a racer you won't be okay with not trying to go faster IMO . If you are a searching for a 11 you should be able to do that with what you have and some more tuning IMO . I belive there is a stock unopened motor that has gone pretty deep into the 10s if I'm am not mistaken .