adustable actuator

t3intercooled

just curious if anyone can tell me the total length of the actuater when you have an adjustable one. parts of mine fell off and I want to make sure the length is correct when I go to fix it. I already got the replacement end so I just need to know how much threaded rod to put in.

im probably way over thinking this but if anyone can tell me it woukd be great. so my adjuatable actuator has the threaded part coming from the diaphram then a nut then a coupler then a nut then the end with the internal threads that connects to the downpipe.

When you pull the puck towards the driver side, and you connect the end of the actuator after the puck hits the turbo and stops, how can you make it shorter if the puck cant move forward anymore?

im probably way over thinking this but if anyone can tell me it woukd be great. so my adjuatable actuator has the threaded part coming from the diaphram then a nut then a coupler then a nut then the end with the internal threads that connects to the downpipe.

When you pull the puck towards the driver side, and you connect the end of the actuator after the puck hits the turbo and stops, how can you make it shorter if the puck cant move forward anymore?
You have to pull on the rod that comes out of the actuator and simply hook it to the puck arm