about to buy a syclone have no idea of worth thanks for any advice

vafinest

It is in great condition no rust or blemishes. 88000 on clock new tires and breaks. Very clean. It seems like prices are all over the place. Just wondering a fair offer. Thanks ahead of time. It is all stock.

I would agree with Chuck. That's a Chevy with little or nothing to do with Buick. There are some people on here that have them...I think there's a section here. Last I looked that would be a $10-13k truck if in perfect shape.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ha...just noticed this IS the section. Silly me.

Thanks fellas yeah tried that site but no luck with logging in seems a lot of people are having issues with starting new account. The truck is in almost mint condition with a slight tick at idle sounds like a lifter but when rpms come up tap goes away and bed could use some touching up just on the bottom part bed rails are scratch free. We re at 12000 now. Just don't want to over pay by a few grand.

I would verify any service records. The tick may just be a lifter not pumping up, or a worn out oil pump that's not up to par at idle. Take into account those repairs with labor and deduct it. I'd try to knock it down to 10.

Good point about the oil pump gauge pressure was good but sure we all know gm oil pressure gauges ;). Thanks for the advice I'll see what I can do. Sounds like for a clean body rust free under 100k its going to cost some $$$.

He said it goes away with rpm. It could be though. They fire so fast at higher rpm.

Thanks fellas yeah tried that site but no luck with logging in seems a lot of people are having issues with starting new account. The truck is in almost mint condition with a slight tick at idle sounds like a lifter but when rpms come up tap goes away and bed could use some touching up just on the bottom part bed rails are scratch free. We re at 12000 now. Just don't want to over pay by a few grand.
Contact Captain Morgan, he can get you hooked up. There have been a lot of spammers lately over there. The sound you are describing is most likely the injectors.Does it sound like a sewing machine running? If so that's it. You may be able to get a local SY/TY member to go with you to check it out also. If you PM me the truck #/last 4 of the vin, I'll see if I can find anything over there for you. Good luck!

12k seems fair. i sold one around 100k fresh motor and trans for 10k is was very nice shape. a solid 8 out of 10 in and out.

Get the last 4 of the vin and we'll see if it has any history on the forum or otherwise.

So many of these trucks are trashed and will become a nightmare if you're not careful.