a T-Type is NOT a Grand National

Dollar for dollar the T-type or turbo T is the bang for the buck when compared to the GN. With all the same options a T-type or turbo T will be quicker and faster because they are lighter. They are also more rare and you don't get confused as to which one is your's at a Buick car show.

Neal

darkred87T said:
Don't feel bad, I'm really an outcast. My Turbo T has GN wheels and Limited Interior. :p

Don't forget where those GN wheels came from....

Personally I could care less what people think about or call my GN. It's mine, I like it and that's all that matters. I ran into a guy at the supermarket this week that burned my ear for 20 minutes about how he had one just like it. He had owned a Monte SS. I wanted my 20 minutes back but it's all good. He was a car lover at heart, like we all are.

Jim

darkred87T said:
That's a good analogy. Cosmetics are the only difference, just like the Mustang GT and LX5.0.
I have friends who call my Regal a "poor mans GN". :rolleyes: Oh well, some will never learn.

Thats what my snap on guy calls my daily driver silver limited, at first it kinda pissed me off. But later i took him for a ride in it, and now he knows they are the same car, just colorful :D

BW

750H.P.V6 said:
They are also more rare and you don't get confused as to which one is your's at a Buick car show.

Neal

HAHAHHAAAA HA HA UMMM
This acutally happened to blazer406 at the nats, not once, but twice trying to find his car LOL LOL LOL

At first he actually thought someone swapped rims with his :eek:

Mine stickes out like a sore thumb, silver 87 limited with blackout...

:wink: :wink:

Attachments

• 100_1683 (Small).jpg
    100_1683 (Small).jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 354
In 1986 there was only T-Type's built as models the GN was an appearence package I bought mine in Feb of 1986 and on the tiltle it is a T-Type, in 1987 the GN was a model.

I hate it when people call my GN a monte, but to be honest they really do look alike. I still don't like it though. :mad:

Try driving a black 87T. It gets really old explaining to people that it's not a GN. No it's not a fake GN either. No it's not a V8 car converted to turbo power. What a pain in my arse.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
answer your question?

TURBOPOWERED68 said:
how can you tell its not a real GNX?

By looking at it!! :confused:

Zero documentation to make it a true GNX

no stewart werner gauges it has autometers :rolleyes:

GTA wheels instead of GNX wheels

If it was originally a GNX the only part that i can identify is the rear suspension, but that is available aftermarket.

I highly doubt it is real without proper documentation
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :)

BW

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
By looking at it!! :confused:

Zero documentation to make it a true GNX

no stewart werner gauges it has autometers :rolleyes:

GTA wheels instead of GNX wheels

If it was originally a GNX the only part that i can identify is the rear suspension, but that is available aftermarket.

I highly doubt it is real without proper documentation
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :)

BW
sorry for the dumb ?
but i don't dream, drule or worship the GNX like 99.9999999999% of GN :confused: :rolleyes: